Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

picture What your tattoo says about you?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

tattoo+chart.png

So, accoding to this image I have no job and actually cost taxes because I'm in jail.

What about you?

1 person likes this

Posted

I am rebellious and have no job.

Posted

socially acceptable

rebellious tattoo zone and i have a job

2 people like this

Posted

I never have to pay taxes yesss!!! :D

Posted

socially acceptable, lot of other common zones like calf and chest missing though.

Posted

In prison when I drew on my hands with a pen ... now I am not even classified as living anymore

Posted

wha?

Posted

Arms(long sleeved shirts a must though), chest and legs.

Posted

Every time I see a tattoo, ANY tattoo, I suddenly lost respect for the person in front of me.

1 person likes this

Posted

socially acceptable

rebellious tattoo zone and i have a job

Same here. :laugh:

Every time I see a tattoo, ANY tattoo, I suddenly lost respect for the person in front of me.

Every time I read of anyone who can suddenly lose respect for a person strictly based on their looks alone, well, I too, suddenly lose respect for that person.

3 people like this

Posted

Every time I read of anyone who can suddenly lose respect for a person strictly based on their looks alone, well, I too, suddenly lose respect for that person.

I don't even want any respect from someone that can't even respect his or her own body. I don't judge look, I judge dumbness.

1 person likes this

Posted

It depends. On some people tattoos look really good (Sanctified here is a good example, tattoos suit him). On other people they just look horrible. It's like clothes, not everything looks good on everyone.

I have none by the way.

Posted

I don't even want any respect from someone that can't even respect his or her own body. I don't judge look, I judge dumbness.

How quaint a notion, respect your body? I bet you eat and drink things that are ten times worse for you than any tattoo would ever be

1 person likes this

Posted

Errr....Mine are on my calves, and that zone is not in the image.

So I guess there is nothing wrong with them, then? :D

Posted

Wait... so in some religions ( you can google which ones), in which people tattoo themselves to please his/her god, is dumb and they don't respect their body? How about women that pierce their ears? OMG totally mutilation! Those bitches! :wacko:

Posted

From what I've seen, there's some truth to it. The heavily tattooed/pierced people I see always work in the same sort of places and no where else.

Posted

So, according to that, my wife is a cute little princess who's thinks her friends are a**h***s who only buy her a drink because they think they'll get lucky while she's in prison costing everyone money?

(And there's me thinking she's just a pastry chef...)

Posted

I'm sure none of the artists you listen, move stars you follow, game programmers you admire, etc are tattooed ;)