• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Scorbing

Scorbing

Halo Master

• 6,520 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 2

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:51

I just tried to download and install MS Flight and I keep getting this error. Has anyone experienced this?

Posted Image

I have tried 3 times so far and nothing. Seems MS Flight is not ready for prime time after all.

#2 PGHammer

PGHammer

Neowinian Senior

• 8,571 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 20:13

I just tried to download and install MS Flight and I keep getting this error. Has anyone experienced this?

Posted Image

I have tried 3 times so far and nothing. Seems MS Flight is not ready for prime time after all.

I haven't had a problem whatsoever - not on Windows 7, and not on the Windows Consumer Preview which has replaced it.

In what operating system have you had the issues, and what sort of connection?

#3 OP Scorbing

Scorbing

Halo Master

• 6,520 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 2

Posted 08 March 2012 - 23:28

I haven't had a problem whatsoever - not on Windows 7, and not on the Windows Consumer Preview which has replaced it.

In what operating system have you had the issues, and what sort of connection?

Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. 40 MBPS Connection - Road Runner Lightning.

#4 cropcircles

cropcircles

Neowinian

• 1,455 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 18:55

I've tried downloading and installing two or three times now and keep getting install error message. I've changed my install location from C:/ drive to another drive on my PC so I'm not sure if thats the problem or not.

#5 Sadelwo

Sadelwo

Neowinian

• 1,056 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 820

Posted 16 May 2012 - 15:25

Have you manually deleted the contents of the download folder before retrying the download?

#6 Mr Bridger

Mr Bridger

Neowinian

• 74 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 15:36

I've not had any problems. You could try installing it through Steam?

http://store.steampo....com/news/7695/

#7 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 33,981 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 15:38

And that error is what specifically?

#8 bajlox

bajlox

Resident One Post Wonder

• 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 14:59

I ve got the same problem with this game

#9 joes

joes

Resident One Post Wonder

• 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 17:51

I've been unable to load this program. i first tried on my E: drive several times then tired my C: drive.
i get a wiindow that says the install was successful but when i tried to run it i get this error.
"Games for windows - Live failed to initialize. another games for windows live title may be running or the product install may be corrupted.
(8007007F)"

#10 bazzi

bazzi

Neowinian

• 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 13:31

I've been unable to load this program. i first tried on my E: drive several times then tired my C: drive.
i get a wiindow that says the install was successful but when i tried to run it i get this error.
"Games for windows - Live failed to initialize. another games for windows live title may be running or the product install may be corrupted.
(8007007F)"

Hi to all in the forum!

@joes

I have exactly the same problem as you have - even the drive letters match :-) - i then tried to reinstall the game by deinstalling it and downloading it again. No result exept getting the same problem as Scorbing did. I then tried to run a copy of the downloaded *.exe even on my desktop with the same result as he had. When i get on "support" i get the information that i discovered a problem .... aha! (awesome - i really did know that before!). I then ceaned my c\: drive and tried again many times - but all i get is the same dialog even if i download it again.

Can someone help us?

cheers

#11 bazzi

bazzi

Neowinian

• 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 15:05

Hi to all in the forum!

@joes

I have exactly the same problem as you have - even the drive letters match :-) - i then tried to reinstall the game by deinstalling it and downloading it again. No result exept getting the same problem as Scorbing did. I then tried to run a copy of the downloaded *.exe even on my desktop with the same result as he had. When i get on "support" i get the information that i discovered a problem .... aha! (awesome - i really did know that before!). I then ceaned my c\: drive and tried again many times - but all i get is the same dialog even if i download it again.

Can someone help us?

cheers

After all i discovered that Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 does not work anymore since installing Microsoft Flight - which i think is not at all funny

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!