• Please log in to reply
410 replies to this topic

#406 Mr.XXIV

Mr.XXIV

Shine bright like Iron Man.

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 13 April 2013 - 19:57

No hint at a season 2 for Spartan Ops? Or maybe it's too soon and they do it closer to the release of the next gen halo 5?

They're not going to release Halo 5 until the next Xbox. Halo is the flagship of each initial Xbox release in my opinion.

Spartan Ops is supposed to help give a better explanation before hand with Dr.Halsey. Cortana is for the main story obviously.

#407 George P

George P

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: HTC Windows Phone 8X

Posted 13 April 2013 - 19:59

They're not going to release Halo 5 until the next Xbox. Halo is the flagship of each initial Xbox release in my opinion.

Spartan Ops is supposed to help give a better explanation before that release.

Yeah, I get that, just saying I'd like some more before we move on to halo 5 and the next Xbox.

#408 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

Posted 13 April 2013 - 20:01

Spartan Ops is supposed to help give a better explanation before that release.

I agree, I personally wouldn't be shocked (if the next Xbox is released this holiday) to see Spartan Ops be released in like October, with some very large cliffhanger, probably one last big Halo 4 challenge and then Halo 5 this Christmas with Xbox3

#409 Mr.XXIV

Mr.XXIV

Shine bright like Iron Man.

• Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 13 April 2013 - 20:02

Yeah, I get that, just saying I'd like some more before we move on to halo 5 and the next Xbox.

I forgot to mention that there will be a season 2, sorry about that. The next season is supposed to be based on the revenge of Dr.Halsey when the Spartans had special orders from ONI or Command to eliminate her.

I only said the next release with Halo because each Halo is supposed to take part in stronger hardware as Microsoft is the publisher and owner of the creators.

#410 George P

George P

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: HTC Windows Phone 8X

Posted 13 April 2013 - 20:04

I forgot to mention that there will be a season 2, sorry about that. The next season is supposed to be based on the revenge of Dr.Halsey when the Spartans had special orders from ONI or Command to eliminate her.

I only said the next release with Halo because each Halo is supposed to take part in stronger hardware as Microsoft is the publisher and owner of the creators.

Oh, nice. Good to know.

#411 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

Posted 14 April 2013 - 00:55

Anyone into achievement 'boosting'? I've gotten 3/9 from matchmaking for the Castle DLC, but want to start maxing out my current games, and seeing as I have recently gotten back into Halo 4 after about 2 months, I've got quite a bit to do.