Photo

Planetside 2

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#76 Pupik

Pupik

Neowinian Senior

Posted 03 December 2012 - 17:20

Well, the time between spawns is usually 30 seconds for me. And no, its a gaming, sort of, PC, not a laptop

Too weak of a "sort of" gaming PC then, or something. 30 seconds is pretty long, compared to what I get: http://www.multiupload.nl/ZCE0TROM2P (ignore the crappy bitrate and resolution. I just encoded the video in 50% resolution and selected the low bitrate for a smaller size).

#77 Slane

Slane

Neowinian Senior

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:14

Downloaded last night.
Played for a while.
Didn't had a clue what to do or what I was doing. :wacko:

Same here. Figured out how to destroy generators and what not. But like, is there no tutorial to give you the basic's?

#78 Dreamspell

Dreamspell

Neowinian

• Phone: Nokia Lumia Icon

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:32

Same here. Figured out how to destroy generators and what not. But like, is there no tutorial to give you the basic's?

http://www.planetsid.../game-tutorials

#79 nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth

I'm sorry, do you still exist?

• Phone: Stock LG Nexus 5

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:59

I'm not a FPS fan at all. I played Halo with friends back in the original Xbox days and had fun, but I never played it alone as FPS games just never really interested me. That being said, my friend asked if I'd tried this game yet and I hadn't so I took it for a spin.

I was completely lost for the first hour. No idea what to do and that wasn't just due to not playing FPS games, I've played many video games and I game on my PC a lot. So it was rather jarring to not have any help at all really. No tutorial, no explanations....just dropped into a building watching people run back and forth. When I figured some of the basics out, on my own, I did have fun though. I played for good hour and even helped lock down one of the bases. I died several hundred times (as I always do in FPS'ers haha), but I managed to kill 1 person! ;)

#80 Muhammad Farrukh

Muhammad Farrukh

The End is Nigh

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:44

http://www.ign.com/w...e_Players_Guide

#81 +Byté

Byté

Neowinian

• Phone: iPhone 5S

Posted 04 December 2012 - 13:48

I tried the game, it doesnt grab me tbh, noone knows what they are doing.

#82 Slane

Slane

Neowinian Senior

Posted 04 December 2012 - 15:49

Thanks for the links. Combined with the knowledge I picked up playing, alot of stuff makes more sense.

I guess, before I get any higher up in BR, anyone got a outfit on one of the US East servers?

#83 Steve B.

Steve B.

Neowinian British One

• Tech Issues Solved: 5
  • Phone: Apple iPhone 4S

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:56

New Patch launches yesterday, pretty major content update. I would post the patch notes here, but it's huge, so here's a link.

So far, I've noticed the major UI changes, which are much better, and the spawn room changes which are highly improved. Haven't come across any other improvements yet.

#84 mattmatik

mattmatik

formerly soLoredd

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:32

New Patch launches yesterday, pretty major content update. I would post the patch notes here, but it's huge, so here's a link.

So far, I've noticed the major UI changes, which are much better, and the spawn room changes which are highly improved. Haven't come across any other improvements yet.

PhysX support yet?

#85 Steve B.

Steve B.

Neowinian British One

• Tech Issues Solved: 5
  • Phone: Apple iPhone 4S

Posted 03 February 2013 - 19:46

I don't know, but there are a few blaring bugs, such as TR and NC MBT main cannons not working at all, and also a few performance issues still linger.

#86 Dreamspell

Dreamspell

Neowinian

• Phone: Nokia Lumia Icon

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:24

No PhysX yet, they are still in the process of testing it according to their last Friday Night Ops broadcast.

#87 mattmatik

mattmatik

formerly soLoredd

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:28

Playing on Connery as NC. Damn I'm loving the game more and more. The updates SOE are putting out have improved the game so much. Just so much fun. Love how I can be away from the game for ~24 hours and come back to a continent that's totally changed control.

#88 Timan

Timan

Fade Away...

• Tech Issues Solved: 8

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:22

For those that play on waterson, I play as Timan25,

game is crack.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!