XLaunchapad 1.05 Released

XLaunchpad - Mac OS X Lion Launchpad for Windows (Freeware)

post-319842-0-77473400-1331960470_thumb.

post-319842-0-25498100-1331960458_thumb.

[information]

XLaunchpad gives you instant access to all your shortcuts.Arrange apps in XLaunchpad any way you like by dragging icons to different locations or by grouping apps in folders. Simply drag one icon over another to create a folder. you can name the folder whatever you like when you open the folder.

Homepage: http://www.xwidget.com

Update log: http://www.xwidget.com/ver_xlp.html

Download: http://www.xwidget.com/download_xlp.php

Freeware

Version: 1.0.5.317

Updated: 3/17/2012

Requirements: WindowsXP/Vista/Windows7/Windows8

[Video]

[How to uses]

-- Run XLaunchpad.exe

-- Press Default Hokey F12 Or move mouse to Top-left Screen corner to activation it

-- Right click it background or Right click tray icon for more settings,etc : adjust icons size and spacing , Enabled background blur.

-- Drag&Drop some files/folders on to XLaunchpad to add shortcut

-- Drag&Drop the shortcut onto another shortcut to crreate folder

-- When you play fullscreen game or video,you can check the meunitem "Silence mode",will not be activation by hotkey or screen hot corner.

-- Right click on shortcut to change shortcut settings

-- Holding your left mousebutton down on an shortcut will activate Jiggle-EditMode,Click the little "X" button in the top left corner to delete shortcut item.

XLaunchpad run fast and smooth.

All feedback is appreciated :)

[update log]

v1.0.5 2012-3-17

Add Thumb view for shortcut of Picture

Add Multi-Screen support, Setting--Layout--select screen

Add XLaunchpadStarter.exe file, Pin it to Dock or Taskbar will quickly Activation XLaunchpad

Add relative path support for shortcut,you can input relative path into "Shortcut Setting -- path"

Add AutoFit when Screen resolution change

Add AutoOpen folder and begin editing folder name When drag one shortcut to another shorucut to create folder

Fixed delete shortcut not auto delete temp ico file bug

Change page Indicator to Mac OSX Lion Style

Add French, Spanish, Finnish Language file

Fixed other small bugs

I just found out about this. I haven't try it yet but it looks kool from the video preview.

Currently using Launchy, I think I will use this instead. I read it somewhere it uses 6MB idle and 10MB active, it would be great if it shares the lightweight as Xwidget

Anyway, thanks and keep it up :)

I just found out about this. I haven't try it yet but it looks kool from the video preview.

Currently using Launchy, I think I will use this instead. I read it somewhere it uses 6MB idle and 10MB active, it would be great if it shares the lightweight as Xwidget

Anyway, thanks and keep it up :)

I tried this and I have to say I love it.

There is something I would like to know.

When I attempt to install, it downloads the application installer, why is that when the installation file is already downloaded in the first place?

Would you able to make a portable version so that I can fit into USB drive?

I tried to change the custom hotkey to Alt + Space, I can't seems to do it. Any guidance? If can't, I can use other combination but now I tried to make it the same as Launchy hotkey lol.

Thanks

I tried this and I have to say I love it.

There is something I would like to know.

When I attempt to install, it downloads the application installer, why is that when the installation file is already downloaded in the first place?

Would you able to make a portable version so that I can fit into USB drive?

I tried to change the custom hotkey to Alt + Space, I can't seems to do it. Any guidance? If can't, I can use other combination but now I tried to make it the same as Launchy hotkey lol.

Thanks

Thanks, you can download portable verion from here : http://xwidgetsoft.deviantart.com/art/XLaunchpad-1-05-2012-3-17-portable-version-288334923?

Alt + Space hotkey is special, if you need , I will try to add it in future version :)

Awesome for portable :)

If it isn't troublesome, it would be best if Alt + Space is configable since I get used to that. Else, I can set it to other, it is just a matter of time until I am familiar with it.