CS:GO Keys?

I was wondering if we could start a thread for people that need keys and for people that have keys and want to invite other players in on the beta instead of selling them like an idiot on ebay.

I would love to play the beta and actually be apart of the final game and not buy or sell my key.

So if anyone has extra keys that would be great. I've helped out neowin before with SC2 Beta keys and ill continue too with whatever else I can.

Good idea for a thread!

Hopefully they will actually be releasing keys for this, as I would love one!

Stoker: Everyone that gets a key, gets a guest key also, that they can gift to someone else.

There's a few people that I know that got keys from other people that had guest keys laying around. So im hoping people on neowin have some keys hanging around.

I too would like to throw my name into the hat if anyone gets a spare/invite code for this, I generally get one but for some reason have not this time around :(

I have a friend who played pro in CS 1.6, and is absolutely dieing to get his hands on CS:GO's beta. If one of you could send a key my way, he will be very grateful.

I know most of you will take it with a grain of salt that this "friend" wants it rather than I, but I've never been really interested in Counter Strike other than minigames servers. If you check my steam profile by clicking my signature, you'll notice I have a measly 50 hours in CS:S compared to my 1900 in TF2.

A key would be awesome, if anyone is kind enough :D

Really interested in trying this after being a big CS fan back in the day. It was the one FPS that I really got into and got really good at. I'm very interested to try the new version. If anyone has an extra key, I'll share mine here as well.

Yep, would not mind a key myself, but so far the thread seems predominately made up of people who want keys and no one who has any. :laugh: