[Ended] 1 FREE Battlefield 3 serial code to Neowin Members

You guys may remember back in 2010 I gave away a serial code to Mafia II: See topic here

I've decided to do the same again, as I have bought a new Motherboard and it came with a serial code for the game. I already have BF3 thus I have no need for the code, to your benefit!

If you want to win the code simply reply to this topic. I will be using a random number generator to select a random post from this thread to award the prize. Only your FIRST post in this thread will count as your "lucky number" so if you post multiple times you won't increase your chances of winning. You are free to talk in this thread if you so wish.

The contest will end at 4PM tomorrow exactly 23.5 hours from now.

EDIT:// In case it wasn't clear, the serial code will be sent to the winner via Private Message which you then redeem inside Origin. This is a PC copy of Battlefield 3.

This contest has now ended, the winner was hjf288!

• Like 3

I'd like to get a copy of this. I have it on PS3, but never got it for my pc, which at the time wasn't able to run it. Now that I've upgraded, I would like to test it out :) Here's hoping!

Would love to get this, played BF2 with my father for a few years but when W7 came out, BF2 had tons of issues with it so we quit.....even though they got fixed we never got back into it.