Boardwalk Empire (Season 3)

Can't wait for the new season. After the way last season ended,

With Nucky killing Jimmy

, it'll be interesting to see how things play out in the new season. This is one of my favorite shows though.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope in the new season, Jimmy stops being such a baby, and just kill Nucky and take over.

What? Did you even watch the last season

Jimmy is dead.

They will introduce new characters and give existing characters a bigger roles. Bobby Cannavale is playing Gyp Rosetti in S3 and he is suppose to be Nucky's main rival. There is some speculation that his character may hook-up with Gillian to go against Nucky.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I haven't enjoyed this season as much as 1 and 2 but the end of last night's episode really pulled me back in!

Alright, after last night's season finale, I'm ready for season 4 already. I can definitely say that

Richard Harrow is most definitely a badass, and Gillian got what she deserved. Also good to see Rosetti get what was coming to him too, although I was expecting to see Nucky kill him. Oh well.

Now it's going to be a long 9 month wait until the next season starts. Guess now I can get caught up on this season of Dexter finally.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, after last night's season finale, I'm ready for season 4 already. I can definitely say that

Richard Harrow is most definitely a badass, and Gillian got what she deserved. Also good to see Rosetti get what was coming to him too, although I was expecting to see Nucky kill him. Oh well.

Now it's going to be a long 9 month wait until the next season starts. Guess now I can get caught up on this season of Dexter finally.

9 months ? Wow thats going to be a torturous wait ! I really liked Rossetti as I found him amusing. The show has such a varied cast. Harrow in particular is my favorite as you know when he gets to it , he leaves a body count lol.

Jack-Huston-as-Richard-Harrow-Boardwalk-Empire-HBO.jpg

The only character I truly dislike is Arnold Rothstein ( I'm sure he was equally as unpleasant in real life). I didnt really like Nelson Van Alden at first but have warmed to him now hes crossed over to the dark side , He will make an epic awesome sauce gangster :laugh:

Maybe we will see "Bugsy" Siegel and the other iconic gangsters of the day in season 4 ? If you know what happened to

Joe "The Boss" Masseria .

in reality , it makes sense.

You just know Capone is going to get messy and rise to power ! Cant wait. This is a modern gangster "classic" in the making. Myself and a few friends are planning a back to back session over a few days and re-run it from the start over Christmas.

boardwalk-empire-season-three.jpg