Sapphire HD 7970 Problem ! Please help me

I got trouble with Sapphire HD 7970. Whenever watching video online, my computer will be stoped and i cant do anything. I have to press reset button to restart . But when play game is ok, nothing happens. It's not Blue screen death.

I try to unstalled driver , then i can watch video online. After that I'll reinstall older and latest Driver also but still problem.

Please help me!!

My Pc :

Asus Sabertooth X79

Sapphire HD7970

Core i7 processor 3820 3.6ghz 4 Cores/8 Threads (10M)

Corsair H100 Liquid CPU Cooler

Corsair- Vengeance DDR3, CMZ16GX3M4X1600C9

Silverstone SST-ST1000-G

LiteOn Optical Drives DVDRW 24x SATA (Retail) Black

CSSD-F120GB3-BK

If I have display problems with Flash Player, what should I do?

If you have display problems with Flash Player, such as poor picture quality or slow display times, deselect Enable Hardware Acceleration in the Display panel. This should eliminate hardware or driver compatibility problems with Flash Player. Flash Player then uses software to scale and display the content.

How can I display this panel again?

To view the Display panel:

Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Macintosh) the application image during playback.

From the context menu, select Settings. The Display panel is the first panel shown.

http://www.macromedi...elp/help01.html

You'd think they woulda fixed the flash player playback issues by now, AMD was plagued with this issues when my 6970 came out.

New problem, if i turn hardware acceleration off, i can watch online video but when i play game, my pc'll be stop.

When turn it on, can play game again but watching online video make my stop >"<. What happen. Please help me :(