Iron Man 3 (Official Thread)

I agree, there's something off putting with how he accentuates his speech.

In parts he sounds a little like the Djinn from the Wishmaster series of films, which in itself is kinda menacing

seriously though, why are they releasing it a week apart. why not just release it everywhere same day?

This is the reason why the media is completely retarded. I remember Iron man 2 came out in the UK a week or 2 before the US. There were cam copies floating around the internet and loads of people were downloading it because it wasn't available in the US yet.

This is the reason why the media is completely retarded. I remember Iron man 2 came out in the UK a week or 2 before the US. There were cam copies floating around the internet and loads of people were downloading it because it wasn't available in the US yet.

Not sure if Id be able to watch a "cam" quality bootleg for a movie anymore, nevermind an action movie like Iron Man. Even if I got a dvdrip early I am still seeing this at my IMAX theater.

Not sure if Id be able to watch a "cam" quality bootleg for a movie anymore, nevermind an action movie like Iron Man. Even if I got a dvdrip early I am still seeing this at my IMAX theater.

Yeah, I don't think I would ever do that either. Though I do agree with the point that the movies should be released in (at least all major markets) the same week... But just the same, I can wait a week for it to come out here...

With that said, I am very excited about this movie. It does look very good.

I will NEVER watch any movie I've decided is worth watching in CAM or even "HD-CAM" - not even TS is good enough for me. If i'm gonna watch it at home it better be minimum DVD - for shows like IronMan and other huge blockbusters it better be 1080p (maybe 720p definitely no DVD though).

Did anyone notice that the suite Pepper was wearing had more armour on than a normal Iron Man suite? Or am I just seeing things? :s

That Hulkbuster armor looks really uncomfortable. To fit in it your shoulders would need to be the same height as the side of your head :rofl:

Did anyone notice that the suite Pepper was wearing had more armour on than a normal Iron Man suite? Or am I just seeing things? :s

I didn't notice but if it is a suit just for Pepper then it wouldn't surprise me if it does have more armor to keep her safe. She's not exactly a fighter even with a suit.

There is no e in suit.

There is an e in suite :p From the looks of it, he could have transfered his suite to her. Now it's her suite. Looked great until it was all blown up :p