Iron Man 3 (Official Thread)

James Badge Dale, sweet! Underrated actor for sure - was great in The Pacific and Rubicon and recently The Grey.

Can't wait for this and my son is big time into Iron Man, will be fun to take him to see it.

Oooo, Iron Patriot...interesting. I wonder if Osborne is gonna play him though. Might be a nice way to connect the Iron Man and Spider-man universes. Even though they are owned by different companies (movie wise I mean) and it'll probably never happen on screen crossover wise.

Oooo, Iron Patriot...interesting. I wonder if Osborne is gonna play him though. Might be a nice way to connect the Iron Man and Spider-man universes. Even though they are owned by different companies (movie wise I mean) and it'll probably never happen on screen crossover wise.

We can only hope. Just now I was wondering if in the future we might get to see some of the Disassembled story line (and the Bleeding Edge Armor after that). It would've been cool, even more if they casted Willem Dafoe as Osbourne again).

We can only hope.

Never would I ever would make the connection between Norman Osborne and his Green Goblin suit and Tony Stark with his Iron Man suit. lol.

According to Latino Review, Stark will be driving around a 2014 Bugatti Veryron Hyper Sport in Iron Man 3, which has a price of of $2 million bucks. I mean why not, he is a billionaire playboy?

Here are a few other details about the car:

The new model will also feature an all-new body said to be inspired by the original Bugatti Veyron concept of 1999. This concept was designed by the current head of Bugatti design, Walter de Silva ? former SEAT head of design. The new car will have a top speed of 434km/h? in case the first edition wasn?t fast enough with its 408km/h top speed. The engine will be based on the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport?s 8.0-litre quad-turbo W16 motor, showcasing around 895kW of power and 1500Nm of torque.

http://latino-review.com/2012/06/05/exclusive-tony-starks-new-expensive-car/

• 4 weeks later...
New concept art for Iron Man 3 has gone online. The concept art will be available at this year?s Comic-Con, presumably over at the Marvel booth. If you?re wondering what time it will be available, just look for the crowd of people crushing each other as they bite and claw their way towards the booth. As you can see from the image above, Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) is also in a tight spot, although no one likes to be interrupted in the middle of changing outfits, even Iron Man.

i3ReXHm5N0LF4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Stan Lee Cameo Revealed?

A beauty pageant Judge! Yes, apparently Shane Black's Iron Man 3 will feature a beauty pageant of some description - most likely the Miss Chattanooga Christmas Pageant judging from a recent set pic - at some point in the story. The site report that Lee shot his cameo scenes yesterday, Tuesday July 10th.

Wasn't the MKII suit converted into the War Machine armor? Why is it still in the hall of armor?

The MK I was destroyed as well, he is rich, maybe he rebuilt it for the collection.

Knowing almost nothing about the next film, all I can hope is that it's better than Iron Man 2. I was so disappointed with that.

The rumours are that its going to be based on the Extremis story arc, if its true its going to be epic, think Captain America abilities but with an internal Iron Man suit he can call on command without having to carry it around in a suitcase.

Can't wait.

I would love to see the Ultimate Iron Man armour as the suit for one of the movies!

tHVxz.png

Footage Description:

The opening scene features Stark (Downey Jr.) preparing for a new experiment. It's Christmastime and he sets the mood with a little hip-hop holiday music riff. Standing around his many armors, Stark commands his JARVIS computer to being the test. Stark strikes a kung fu pose ? nothing. He taps his forearm, trying to get something inside to work, before striking the pose again. Suddenly, from across the room, the Iron Man glove comes flying on to his arm. This is the Extremis in its beginnings, a type of armor ripped straight from the comics that allows Stark to control his Iron Man suit...with his mind. After the glove flies on to his arm, he tells Jarvis to let it rip. Pieces of armor start flying on to his body, but it's all starts happening too quickly. Now the metal braces are zipping every which way, breaking Stark's lab and forcing him to dodge like he's got Spidey sense. Eventually, all the pieces assemble on his body, save for the face mask. Turned upside and soaring straight at him, Tony does a flip in the air, rips his glove jets and clips the final piece of armor on upside in the air. Tony Stark: always a showboat.

The rest of the footage was a trailer, opening with a comedic scene between Stark and former security guard, Happy (Jon Favreau). The two banter before Stark is startled by a boom. That's when a chilling voice over by Ben Kingsley kicks in, set to images of mass destruction. "Some people call me a terrorist. I consider myself a teacher. Lesson number one: heroes there is no such thing." Scattered between shots of a city under attack are glimpses of newcomers Rebecca Hall and Guy Pearce, who looks especially slimy as he gives Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow) a kiss on the cheek. The grand finale is a helicopter attack on Stark's Malibu pad. Launching missles into the glass facade, Stark and Potts are blown backwards as the building begins to crumble into the ocean below. At some point, Stark gets the Iron Man armor on and attempts to survive the attack by going underwater. Whoever is behind this attack wants Stark dead (

In true Marvel fashion, the trailer had an end teaser of its own. Who is Ben Kingsley? He's none other than notorious Marvel villain The Mandarin. The leader of the Ten Rings terrorist group (hinted at in the first Iron Man). He's got a crazy hairdo ? shaved in the back with a single ponytail. He's decked out in flowing robes and a ton of bling. Ten rings is right! Kingsley looks evil as hell, and he sits awaiting Stark's next move in a throne fit for Iron Man's ultimate villain.

Well at least they have all the old cast coming back this time instead of replacing the role that Don plays.