May 2012 Desktops - Posting Guidelines
* Embedded images should be smaller than or equal to 1440x900 (preferably 1024x768)
The file size for image previews should be no larger than 500 KB
Images linked externally should be no larger than 3 MB
* Off Topic Posts will be edited or removed. Please support our rule set no matter how yummy you think your desktop is.
* The desktops thread is not to be used as a means to post images of a pornographic or otherwise provocative nature. We do not support a babes forum and neither will we in an unofficial capacity. Please help to keep the thread relevant and safe to browse for everyone.
* The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they may comply with our Community Rules.
* In the interests of keeping the thread on topic it is strongly urged that you format your posts in the following order:
Themes: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
Wallpaper: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
Icons: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
Programs: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
* Please use reduced-size thumbnails, where possible, out of respect for people running on lower bandwidth or screen resolutions.
Important Note: Any image posted that is over the established guidelines will be removed! Use a thumbnail or use a text link to your image. If your image is removed, this is why.
This is for everyone that asks for the wallpaper.
Give this a try: TinEye Reverse Image Search
You can right click on any posted desktop snap shot here, click on "Properties" to find the url of the photo and copy that to the clipboard, go to TinEye and paste the URL to be searched. Give it a shot!