What smartphone will be your next?

iPhone 5. There are times I hate the thing, but more often then not it is more of a help. I like the aesthetics and functionality, simple OS, etc. For me, Apple has found the perfect solution for a smart phone, that a) looks good, and b) performs well.

if all goes well the GS3 but only time will tell, as i will not be making the purchase until late august.

Same, as long as ATT doesn't mess with it too much I will be switching and getting one this Summer

Currently have HTC Desire HD (Android) but when my contract is up in 2 yrs, I want to try out a Windows Phone.

• 2 weeks later...

If I could afford it and wanted a new phone now it would be the SGS3, if I could wait until the end of the year (when my current contract ends) probably the next nexus. But all of thats irrelevant because my pc needs the upgrade more and my desire hd can last another year.

still have 2 years to go with my phone, but when I can get a new one it will be whatever the top of the line Android Device is. I hate the WP interface so will never use it, and hate the lockdown of iOS.

Most likely an iPhone.

Same... 3GS is already out of contract so looking to what Apple is going to put out vs competition later this year, then I'll decide to move away from iOS to a Windows platform.

However, there are quite a few local applications that I can't get for Windows yet... So it's wait and see atm.

My contract runs out this month, but I think I'm going to hang on until December and see what WP8 comes out, my Omnia 7 still feels fresh as a daisy :)

Windows Phone 8.

I love the hardware on the 4S but I'm not a fan of the software. iOS is getting old and is boring to look at. I hate the garbage I'm forced to install on my PC too.

Will be a while till I look at a new phone as only just upgraded to the Xperia S, been happy with Android for a couple of years now and unless something spectacular comes out I would imagine I will stick around with it. Have to admit that Mozillas Boot2Gecko interests me though.

Won't be until Nokia releases a Windows Phone 8 device I'm sure.

I'm currently on the Lumia 900 and I have a stable stock of Windows Phones to keep my attention until 8 drops.

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought a Nokia Lumia 900 off-contract, I'll probably hang about and see what the next slew of Windows Phone 8 devices are like.