Play arcade game offline?

My nephew loves playing Torchlight when he's round at my house.

He has an xbox but doesn't have live or it connected to the internet.

Is there any way for me to buy the game for him and for him to play it on his xbox?

Could your nephew bring his 360 to your house, connect to your internet and buy the game? It would need to be done on his gamertag - you could buy him an ms points card if you want to pay for it. It would then work offline when he takes it back to his house (unless he ever changes to a different 360)

Edit - You will need to sign him up for XBL if he is not already on there (go for the free silver account)

Yeah the only way to do this is too connect his xbox up to the internet either at your house or another place.

You could buy the points directly from a game store and then redeem the code once the gamertag is conneted to the xbox live (internet)#

Shame this game is not in a arcade disc pack :/

http://www.game.co.u...Term=Torchlight

Well he could buy it on someone elses xbox with his gamertag and transfer it on a memory stick and onto his xbox, i think that should work

Thanks everyone, will buy it on his machine from my house.

Well he could buy it on someone elses xbox with his gamertag and transfer it on a memory stick and onto his xbox, i think that should work

+1

This will not work. The DRM allows you to use it on the console where it was bought, or whilst online with the gamertag you purchased with. You can only play offline on the console that you used to buy it.

• Like 1