Crysis 3 Limited Edition; only on Origin?

For PC:

Is Crysis 3 Limited Edition with Overkill and Hunter Edition only available as download on Origin?

Or can this packaged be bought in some kind of DVD-package offline (and if so where in The Netherlands/Europe)?

Don't be surprised if Crysis is only available on Origin. Nevermind the Limited Edition one, even if you purchase a physical copy, it's just a fancy wrapper for your activation code.

After what EA did with Mass Effect 3, I can say with 100% certainly it'll be Origin only. There might be a "offline" edition, however, fully expect it to be tied into Origin and require it to be installed to play.

All the DVD versions and nonSteamdigitaldistributionsellers versions install into Origin, yes, but that's not what he asked.

All I can say that's relevant is Need for Speed: The Runs dvd ver had a Limited Edition.

Crysis 2 was available in Limited Edition form on PC, 360 and PS3 on release so I don't see why not.

I wouldn't worry about it, you will be able to buy it in DVD form on PC. Just keep your eye out for retail listings in the near future.

Don't be surprised if Crysis is only available on Origin. Nevermind the Limited Edition one, even if you purchase a physical copy, it's just a fancy wrapper for your activation code.

Far from likely.

Not only has the C2 Limited Edition retained store availability, some retailers (notably MicroCenter) sell *only* the Limited Edition.

You obviously have no idea what's included with the Crysos 2 Limited Edition (or what will be included with the three different Limited Editions of Crysis 3 for each platform).