Exciting website build required ASAP - can you help?

Question

Hello all,

I am looking for someone to build a website for me in the coming month(s) - to start working on this in the next 1-2 weeks.

The idea/concept is somewhat unique and should be an exciting project to work on and I think it would be a great addition to someone's portfolio of work.

This is a personal venture, with one other person, with secured funding.

Our current budget for this venture stands at c.?2-3k.

For context regarding the status of this venture we have now:

- developed the business concept and strategy

- secured the required domain name

- been working with a graphic designer and now completed numerous graphics required for the website

- completed a website requirements doc and detailed the 'user journey' through the website

I am keeping details of the website concept confidential for now and until I find someone I am keen to work with.

However, I can let you know that the website will require the following key features:

- A member login and password

- A simple user profile

- A search functionality - to search other users based on different criteria

- And some kind of 'alert' functionality, which will let members know when another member wishes to make contact

If you would like to discuss further please do PM me and I can provide you with more information and we can maybe catch-up on a call over the coming week.

It would also be great to see your portfolio to date and a very brief summary of your experience with the areas I mentioned above.

Many thanks,

Magraw

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet