'The Hangover 3' Location Revealed

They've been to Vegas and Thailand, so where's will Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms get ridiculously drunk next?

Tijuana, Mexico it seems.

The location of The Hangover III, had been a secret, however an industry insider recently revealed to Life & Style Weekly magazine: "A lot of it will be shot in Los Angeles, but then they are going to do the crazy scenes in Las Vegas again and then one wild week in Tijuana."

The first flick, filmed in Las Vegas and released in summer 2009, earned an incredible $467 million at the box office. Two years later, the second film, set in Bangkok, made even more: $581 million.

The plot of the third film is still under wraps, but Zach Galifiankis recently told Rolling Stone that he heard the plot ditches the format of the first two and focuses on his character escaping from a mental institution with help from the wolf pack.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/05/24/the-hangover-3-location-tijuana_n_1541553.html

wow... I mean I loved both of them but I had to throw up a few times from the 2nd one (I'm sure everyone that has seen it knows what I'm talking about). But I'm just not sure how in the world they could top the 2nd one unless they bring in some big name actors to go along side them - Mel Gibson as they almost had would be nice start but yeah bring in some big names this go around.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Damn, I enjoyed this series. Shame it's the last. I guess it could be difficult to come up with an original storyline every time though.

Cool poster!

Damn, I enjoyed this series. Shame it's the last. I guess it could be difficult to come up with an original storyline every time though.

Cool poster!

I could make 100 of these all different, I just have to look back over the past 15 years at my own drinking adventures :p

I could make 100 of these all different, I just have to look back over the past 15 years at my own drinking adventures :p

If you get a cast together, I'll direct it :p

• Like 2

Not sure the police would let us film that many hours in a small cell :p

I can act as "The creepy Indian guy" if you need asian guy :p

• Like 2

I can act as "The creepy Indian guy" if you need asian guy :p

We could probably make about 2 movies just filming the journey to try finding you, to come and pick you up for filming :D

don't think I will be watching this. Didn't like the first two at all.

I couldn't finish the second one :/

Yeah, 1st was good, 2nd not so (more a re-hash of the 1st in different location). Hopefully 3rd will be an improvement on 2nd and at least equal the 1st.

As much as I like Zach Galifianakis and Ken Jeong I found that trailer f*****g boring.

See this is why being easily entertained is a good thing. The trailer made me a laugh.

Very much enjoyed the trailer. Can't wait to see it :D

That just makes me want to watch the 2nd one now. Haven't seen it since in the cinema!

• 2 weeks later...