would you support Microsoft buying Facebook?

would you support microsoft buying facebook?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. would you support microsoft buying facebook?

2. 2. do you think they would do a better job managing facebook?

I don't know why they would. Also could they afford it? :laugh:

If for some weird reason they did. I wouldn't mind so long as they kept it separate and let it operate the way it is now.

I would support it if MS swore to use military grade 7777 pass zeroing low level electromagnetic flame throwing super car crusher on the FB servers

I'd rather they didn't. I think it's good to keep companies seperate for privacy reasons. Now if Microsoft were to change the privacy policy and improve it a substantial amount, then I would want them to buy it.

As I'm thinking of switching to using Apple products, no :p I'd like much more integration of Facebook into Windows, Windows Phone, OS X, and iOS, and I don't think Microsoft buying Facebook would result in that; even if they kept it as a fully independent entity (like they have with Skype), I imagine they'd focus on integrating it best with their own products.

I asked this becuase someone said that microsoft would fix a lot of the problems they had and windows phones would be even better and seemless... I was like WTF? so I posted here.

and why switch to apple though calum? are you ditching MS entirely for mac (selling your pc and using the money to get a mac) or keeping both?

Just put it this way - They bought Skype, and a year later that thing still sucks at life. Microsoft buying Facebook wouldn't change a thing. They have better ways to blow cash.

Just put it this way - They bought Skype, and a year later that thing still sucks at life. Microsoft buying Facebook wouldn't change a thing. They have better ways to blow cash.

Lol wut? Skype is awesome.

try using skype with an actual usb phone on server 2008.... fun fun for everyone

I asked this becuase someone said that microsoft would fix a lot of the problems they had and windows phones would be even better and seemless... I was like WTF? so I posted here.

You think they made Windows Phone in a day? MS tried to buy Fb before the WP release, when they were working on it and thinking about the integration inside the OS.