Do you smoke weed?  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke weed?

• Yes, I also sell it.
    • Yes, quite regularly.
    • Yes, from time to time.
    • I have smoked in the past, but I don't anymore
    • I have tried it, didn't like it, never really "smoked"
    • No, I don't smoke, have considered it though.
    • No, and I have no intention of smoking it.

Nope. I've used to in the past but only a handful of times. It gives me a headache and makes me nauseous. :x

I do shoot heroine and smoke crack on a regular basis though. No soft drugs for me!

Just kiddin'. :p

I envy the Yanks for their cheap prices.

But yes, I'm a fulltime weed smoker.

I have quit ciggies too. Brilliant.

I doubt Neowin's staff are going to suddenly be passing this onto the police. Whilst still technically a criminal activity even admitting to selling weed would have no real ramifications for their staff or other members.

Yea because its not like this is live online open to everyone to read, even the police....

I`m pretty sure Neowin would not be impressed if people idiots started boasting about selling drugs

sumthings:

1: stop calling it weed: it makes people tha want it be legal look like fools

2: u cant have the top option and make it public

1, Where did I say anything about my want for it to be legal?

2. Can sell it legally in some places, for example if you own a MM store...or where it's legal.

Yea because its not like this is live online open to everyone to read, even the police....

I`m pretty sure Neowin would not be impressed if people idiots started boasting about selling drugs

Voting Yes to an option != boasting.

sumthings:

1: stop calling it weed: it makes people tha want it be legal look like fools

2: u cant have the top option and make it public

my vote: i used to smoke but bc of problems i cant anymore. wud i smoke again? yes

[...]

First things first: I agree wholeheartedly, however:

You complain about the terminology "weed", yet you use things like "wud" and "tha"?

That's weird. :s

(no offense)

Glassed Silver:ios

• Like 3

Why the hell does it matter what people call it? So long as you know what we are talking about, it really doesn't matter.

No. Just don't like idea smoking. Stinks up the place.

If I need a drug, I go for something stronger and more dangerous. Namely alcohol. Just my 2 cents really

If Neowin isn't the place that's being used to conduct the criminal activity they won't go after the owners.

Smoked a lot of weed as a teen/young adult, but not anymore. I now have a good job, a little 2-yo girl, a wife, responsabilities.

When you get older, you take your fun elsewhere. And when you become a dad, you begin to take care of your health a lot more ;)

I've tried it a few times, but I seem to be one of those (un)fortunate people for whom it doesn't really do anything. I never felt much of an effect. Maybe slightly hungrier, but not more relaxed or giggly or horny or any of the effects it seemed to have on those around me. So I didn't bother. No sense getting it in my system and risking failing a drug test or something if I can't even enjoy it at the time.

Yes. I have a medicinal license for a back injury, but I smoke it recreationally as well and have been doing so since long before my back was actually injured.

yeah man,..I give it to the local school kids to make extra cash in this hard economy. (toke)

Nope never.