New Youtube layout in the works?

New UI works to me in FF, but doesn't work in Chrome and Opera.

Well, all i can say - new UI is even more incompatible with high resolution displays...

http://s018.radikal....e74ee4f4fa4.png

http://s57.radikal.r...cbd748a028b.png

I agree with this. I like the new page but why is it off center? Youtube has always used it's space terribly but having it off center just takes it to an entire new level of wasted space.

Please tell me the delete video from subscription feed is back. I hate how my feed is filled with videos I dont want to watch or already have.

Looks nice but I hate how my home page doesn't show actual subscription uploads anymore. Just a bunch of annoying video recommendations and subscriber comment / like activity.

Please tell me the delete video from subscription feed is back. I hate how my feed is filled with videos I dont want to watch or already have.

You can do "hide this activity" by clicking on the little down arrow near the upper right of the video in question. Not sure if that's what you mean.

Looks nice but I hate how my home page doesn't show actual subscription uploads anymore. Just a bunch of annoying video recommendations and subscriber comment / like activity.

Click on the my subscriptions section on the left side? It's still there.

You can do "hide this activity" by clicking on the little down arrow near the upper right of the video in question. Not sure if that's what you mean.

Click on the my subscriptions section on the left side? It's still there.

It's annoying to have to click that when it used to come up by default. And the "uploads only" setting seems to be gone, so I have to sort through comments and likes to find stuff now.

I really don't like this new look, the design is awful, so much empty white space and I don't like how it's all squished to the left (center alignment goes a long way in design, especially where large screens are concerned).

The previous design was miles better, they have gone from well done to Plain Jane.

The previous design was terrible too. Horrible use of horizontal space. I wish they'd let us turn off all the social crap and recommendations. Very much not needed.

However, the features they added to the actual video pages are quite nice. I miss the grey background behind videos though.

So you can hide individual videos from your subscriptions?

I just have youtube homepage set to:

http://www.youtube.com/my_subscriptions?feature=guide

so I jump straight to my subscriptions. Any option to hide videos from this view?

• 2 weeks later...

personal, subscription and other feeds (everything starting from youtube.com/feed) seems doesn't work to me. just empty page loads with 0 bytes. is there anyone else with this problem?

homepage and player pages works ok