Gamefly Shipping...

Ok guys I just signed up for Gamefly again after not having them for almost 4 years. I signed up with them right after they started several years ago but my mailman started stealing the game so I had no choice but to cancel. I am now at a different address and zipcode and my shipping center is Pittsburgh and I live in Eastern North Carolina and according to the USPS site shipping from there to here should be no more that 2 days. My first game "Max Payne 3" was shipped on Saturday 6/23 so I should have had my game Tuesday the 26th and still no game.

I was wondering if anyone else has had these kind of problems or not. Support seems to not give a damn since they already got there money out of me.

Am I over reacting or should I just sit until tomorrow before doing anything about it?

^ Don't have it, but I would see if you can talk to the mail carrier, and/or call 1-800-ASK-USPS and explain your situation and see what they recommend.

^ Don't have it, but I would see if you can talk to the mail carrier, and/or call 1-800-ASK-USPS and explain your situation and see what they recommend.

Going to give them a call if it is not here tomorrow. I do live in a apartment complex and I am always getting other people's mail so I would not be surprised if the dumbass did it to me. Is it really that hard to match a number on a letter to a number on a box?

^ Apparently! I also live in apartments so I can relate to what you are dealing with!

I was wondering if anyone else has had these kind of problems or not.

Not usually but it does take about 3 days for me to get a game.

Actually, there shipping has gotten much better for me over the years.

Latest game, I got the email saying Spec Ops The Line shipped on Monday, was around 10:30 AM, and it was here for me today, Wednesday. Used to take upwards of 4-5 days. So yeah, I think something is up for sure. Sorry to hear it, as I have always said what a great service I feel it is.

Will see if the 2 days shipping keeps up as well, I have Lollypop Chainsaw on the way, was shipped on Tuesday.

Well I have read if it is a high demand game they might ship it from another location so that's all I am hoping it is. I will let you guys know if it comes in Thursday.

Well I have read if it is a high demand game they might ship it from another location so that's all I am hoping it is. I will let you guys know if it comes in Thursday.

Yeah, those should be the 4-5 days max, especially the California plant, so it should arrive today or tomorrow. I am surprised to hear you were able to get Max Payne 3 actually.

Enjoy, I loved it. My GOTY so far.

I live pretty far away from the closest GameFly center, so it usually takes a good week and a half for me to get a new game. If I ship the game on Monday, I know I won't have a new game until Saturday at the earliest, but it's usually sometime the week after. Netflix (back when I was getting discs), on the other hand, I'd get them in 2 days since they have a distro center here. They get it the day after I mail it, and I get it the next day.

Wel I finally got my game on Thursday and it was Max Payne 3, blew through the first disk that night and have not had time to play it since lol. I am really thinking about hitting the keep it button for $42 but GameStop just lowered the new price to $49. So I might just do that instead lol.

NoLiMiT06, we'd like to look into the issue you described and provide more information. Please e-mail facebook@gamefly.com and mention your post here. We look forward to hearing from you and providing a resolution.