How do I limit my Google search to a few specific websites?

I know that I can use site:zzz.com to search only one website, but I have a list of about 20 websites that I want to search. I've tried site:zzz.com or site:yyy.com. I've also tried site:zzz.com or yyy.com. Neither seems to work. Any ideas?

Also, I don't really care whether the search engine is Google or not. I just want to be able to search the 20 websites without results from others.

Haha, I feel your pain!

You could always go mad on this feature:

https://www.google.com/reviews/t?hl=en

basically tackle the problem from the other end, don't include, EXCLUDE! HALLELUJAH! :laugh:

Glassed Silver:mac

Google searches support pipe (|) operator (or)

Where is vertical bar on my keyboard? site:example1.com | site:example2.com

usually the

shift+ \[/CODE]

(generally above the enter key)

Hmm, not sure if serious.

That is the pipe symbol on most keyboards...which generally means more or verbose output in dos and in queries.

| | | | |

That is the pipe symbol on most keyboards...which generally means more or verbose output in dos and in queries.

Again not sure if you are serious, or not. Just to make sure, you do know that what you were answering was an example search query, itself using the pipe operator and was even wrapped a code tags.

If you were making sure that the OP knows where the pipe is, then good for you. That's nice of you, but at least I wasn't actually asking where the pipe is. On a normal day I type a pipe quite a number of times, considering that it's an operator and I don't write novels.