Comic-Con: New Resident Evil: Damnation Trailer

Capcom and Sony Pictures have released the new Comic-Con trailer for Resident Evil: Damnation, the all-new, 3D sequel to the full-length CG animated feature Resident Evil: Degeneration. Resident Evil: Damnation will feature as its main character Leon S. Kennedy just like its predecessor.

"A Biohazard release has been detected" that sounded like the little girl from the Resident Evil live action movie to me. Anyone else notice that?

"A Biohazard release has been detected" that sounded like the little girl from the Resident Evil live action movie to me. Anyone else notice that?

a little bit, the red queen!

No way. It sounds like the girl you have to tote around in the RE:4 game. The girl in the first RE movie that you're talking about sounds completely different, and I'm fairly certain she's british, too.

Anyways, the movie looks awesome. Can't wait to see Leon kicking more ass.

Edit: Nevermind, watched it again and I see what you guys are saying but I still say it sounds completely different. The part I'm talking about is when the girls voice shouts Leon near the end, I think her name is Ashley or something like that.

Oh god more Leon and Ada? I'm sold man, the two of them together makes for a good story any day.