Thor 2: The Dark World

Just based on the pictures, if this movie doesn't win awards for graphic design it's going to be a shame. 

The CGI in the first film was appalling, so they're going to have to substantially up the standard for that to be the case. Luckily the film itself was strong enough for it to not be an issue.

The CGI in the first film was appalling, so they're going to have to substantially up the standard for that to be the case. Luckily the film itself was strong enough for it to not be an issue.

We are seeing more Asgard this time around so the CGI has to be high you would feel

Like Rappy, I believe they will. I figure it'll be at least as good as the Avengers.

Anyone know what the main villain is called? Or which actor is portraying him? The half-bark face guy looks soooo familiar.

Anyone know what the main villain is called? Or which actor is portraying him? The half-bark face guy looks soooo familiar.

Malekith the Accursed played by Christopher Eccleston

I enjoyed the first film but i just cannot get excited for this one, i'm not sure why.