Port Forward Question

THIS I do know - you cannot forward the same port to two different IP's on the network under a standard set up. So let me get this out of the way. :)

Here is what I have in Forwarding through my DDWRT Setup:

Linksys SPA1 (Voip/ATA Adaptor) - Ports 5060 and 5061 forwarded to that IP (192.168.1.104)

Here is my conundrum:

I have a Prepaid Android Phone (Temp phone), with a Sip application installed so I can bridge it with my SIp provider to save on my prepaid minute deduction. My sip provider uses ports 5060 and 5061 only.

I can connect to the Sip provider just fine, but do not have incoming phone audio on the Android when using this service. All outbound calls work fine, just no audio. From my experience with the provider, I have to open both ports to allow the incoming audio and outbound audio and have the phone ring against that line.

So, what I am trying to figure out is if there is a way in DDWRT - to intercept these ports, and based on which device is using those ports at the moment, forward to said device.

Thanks Budman -

Probably won't work for my end though from their post:

What you basically need is:

- dd-wrt/openwrt (non voip firmeware version - tested with v23sp1) with jffs enabled (and enough spare memory - this solution does not work for 8mb and maybe also not for 16 mb broadcom based router models). I myself us a 32mb Linksys WRT54GS v1.1. You need JFFS as a filesystem to download, install and configure additional software packages useing ipkg. - ssh/telnet access to your router - the information available on http://siproxd.sourceforge.net/siproxd_guide/siproxd_guide_c6s4.html

I am currently using this on a WRT54G . I don't have any JFFS storage on there since I never installed a card and hacked it to do so.

I might need to get a better router, or maybe go with a outbound proxy for sip service based on what they said there. Else, install the JFFS storage on the router. ;)

You don't need to hack added storage to use jffs - just wont have lots of space depending on how much space your model has in it, you can also install packages to shares that the dd-wrt mounts as extra space.

The problem though I think, unless I am missing something - he is saying that 16mb probably won't work with the install in his post.

These are my stats for the router:

post-160102-0-45277800-1343061200.jpg

post-160102-0-29670400-1343061206.jpg

Basically - after reading the JFF2 support, I know I can erase that to get a total fo 2,048kb of storage available, but not going to gain much otherwise.

Now, if I were to put in my spare Micro SD that I have here on my desk using the instructions at:

http://beta.ivc.no/w...card_to_WRT54GL

I am guessing this would allow more space to be added to the router's JFFS2 system and therefore allow it to install the proxy.

But how much space to you need for that package? And I know you can install them to smb shares and mount them. I have not played with that in a long long time. But I do recall doing it, that should work - do you have some nas or server that you can use to mount some space?

see this

http://www.dd-wrt.co...ontent_remotely

One option is to create a share on the network and mount it on the router at /jffs using CIFS. Exact steps at CIFS

Overview: