What do you do when taking a poop?

When I was little I had an aquarium in my room, and I remember I would throw a shirt or something over the tank because I didn't want to get dressed or change clothes in front of the fish. :laugh:

Yeah, I shower with the door open, and if my dog is in the hallway, she will look at my winky. I don't like it.

Depends where I'm at. If I'm at home, I'll bring in my laptop or Kindle. If I'm somewhere else, I'll bust out my phone and play some games.

And yes, I'm in there way after I've finished.

I whip out my phone and check Neowin and Google Currents... that is if this doesn't happen...

186763980.png

That was me earlier today, she got into the bathroom and kept trying to sit on my lap... it was awkward to say the least. Also thats my finger in the pic and not my winky :p

LOLWTFFFFFFF

I'm surprised people allow their pets in there while they're doing that. Does anyone else feel like me?they'd prefer to be alone when doing that? :p I'm not sure why I feel that way, though.

LOLWTFFFFFFF

I didn't let her in, she climbed in through the open window and I was half way through. It was more awkward than eating a banana and meeting the gaze of another guy sucking a lolly....

I didn't let her in, she climbed in through the open window and I was half way through. It was more awkward than eating a banana and meeting the gaze of another guy sucking a lolly....

I'm more weirded out about you taking a picture whilst on the toilet with you in view.

Play the same game on my Samsung Galaxy, Bubble Blast 2. It usually takes me about 6-10min to do my business. I don't rush it or push, I just let it flow naturally, as I am terrified of 'getting hemorrhoids' (when they flare or whatever). I want to make it through life without experiencing them, even if that means sitting on the toilet in excess of time.

• Like 1

I'm more weirded out about you taking a picture whilst on the toilet with you in view.

There's nothing wrong with my legs! And the toilet is technically just a chair that is socially acceptable to defecate in so just imagine I'm sitting down showing off my legs. Problem solved :p

Also inb4 Warwagon says "There's nothing wrong with toilet humour"

I take a poop.

That's precisely what going to the toilet is for surely??? Good grief! What a ridiculous thread!

I wouldn't be surprised if you've experienced a few fissures here and there...

Haha, thats a wee bit nasty... but maybe :p

I feel that spending less than 35 minutes on the toilet every week makes up for that. Some people spend that amount of time in one sitting :s

I feel that spending less than 35 minutes on the toilet every week makes up for that. Some people spend that amount of time in one sitting :s

But I get some good reading in that way... :shiftyninja:

I think about great sci-fi plots and ideas. That I forget as soon as I move my ass from the W.C....

this has got to be one of the weirdest threads in neowin, but hey...i'll give my two cents.

i usually grab a cigarrette and my tablet and go about doing my business while checking the news, sometimes instead of the tablet, i grab a cigarette and my notebook and while i'm doing it i do some code.

i usually go take a poop when really have to go. so i just sit and slide it right out right away. i dont like to spend time in the bathroom.

LOL, it's gotten bad, it doesn't take me very long to do "that" but I always feel lost unless I have my phone or tablet with me. So yeah, I bring up a game and finish doing my actual business in a couple of minutes, but then I sit there for 10 more before I can stop long enough to put it down, wipe, pull up the pants, and go sit elsewhere :laugh:

Edit: *cough* I mean, I have no idea what you're talking about. Girls don't poop.

(There's no toilet in the kitchen, you see.)

When I was little I had an aquarium in my room, and I remember I would throw a shirt or something over the tank because I didn't want to get dressed or change clothes in front of the fish. :laugh:

This is the cutest thing I've heard all day :laugh: I have an aquarium in my room and my fish always watches when I change, the pervert.

This is the cutest thing I've heard all day :laugh: I have an aquarium in my room and my fish always watches when I change, the pervert.

:shifty:

I usually browse the web on my phone or read whatever is within arm's reach... shampoo, magazines. But most of my poop time is done at work so I take my sweet ass time... getting paid to poop is the best part of my working day.

Does anyone have the weird problem where your legs go numb, and you have to stand still for like 3 min after you stand up while your legs wake up or else they'll hurt like crazy?!

my legs go numb when i've sat there too long. It's hard to put my pants back on.

Amazing.

A thread on a tech forum, dedicated to poop.

It's relevant :D some of us use technology while we poop!

It's relevant :D some of us use technology while we poop!

And some tech can run on poop!