Heya!

Hello! I've been on Neowin for a bit over a year now, and I've got to say I absolutely <3 it...but I never did get around to posting an introductory post!

Unless you didn't guess by my name, choice of OS, assorted postings, member title, and poll votes, I really like Microsoft (but I try to admit that sometimes they make mistakes and they're not 100% awesome, I really do :/). And every now and then Google will actually go out there and do something good, so I'll support them if they do :D I like country music, but I also listen to Metaform, Marianas Trench, and assorted pop, rock, or techno songs if I hear and like them. I'm in the early season 4 of Star Trek DS9, and my favorite series so far has to be TOS. I'm relatively young (but trust me, old enough to have signed up :D), but I'd like to think that I know a fair amount about technology for my age. I can sometimes convince myself that I'm somewhat good at C#, PHP, HTML, and Javascript, plus I've been playing around with C++ a lot more now. I've disabled signatures on Neowin Forum (just in case any of you were interested O.O). I've got everything from a github to a Facebook to an atthepool account, so you should be able to find me pretty much everywhere (and if you're using a private/invite-only social network don't hesitate to invite me!) so, I guess that's all, unless any of you wanna ask me any more questions :huh:

• 4 weeks later...