Posted 07 August 2012 - 13:06
I need some help please...I would appreciate recommendations for best Wireless router I can buy to use with Virgin Media 30mb service & Superhub (modem mode) for around £50 GBP (or less if possible)..though may reluctantly stretch a bit more budget wise if really makes the difference.
Deal-breakers for me :
1) I need really great signal reach & strength as our PC is upstairs & the router is in lounge
2) I need to eradicate both wired & wireless internet connection drop outs that are plaguing our superhub experience currently
3) I will be wirelessly streaming 4OD & Sky via Xbox daily so need good connection & throughput
4) I would like to connect a USB external HDD to the back of the router to share music between devices (PC running W8 RP, xbox 360, ps3, iPad2, Nexus 7, iPhone 4 & Galaxy Nexus)
5) I would prefer a guest network to use for visitors so keeping our network shared data secure