Chrome won't load anything from Google!

Hey guys, My problem started a few days ago. I had installed some extensions and updated chrome to Beta.

Then I noticed that my chrome browser wouldn't load google.co.uk for searches, it wont load GMail, chrome web store anything from google! (most seem to start with https but not sure if that's relevant or not)

I uninstalled chrome beta, and went back to the latest stable build - still the same

I removed every one of my extensions - still the same

If I open a new incognito window - I can get google search and gmail, but nothing else - no web store etc.

Also, if i do a search in an incognito window - it works, but if I change the search terms, it wont load the second time. I have to open a new tab to do another search.

Can anyone help me out with this weird problem its driving me crazy. I'm having to use Firefox and i really hate it!

Maybe the profile folder is not getting deleted on uninstallation, grabbed this from google groups on how to do it

---

Users --> Your User Folder --> AppData (this might be a hidden folder if you aren't admin) --> Local --> Google --> Chrome --> Default

The folder "Default" contains all of the requisite settings. To reset Chrome, close it and change the folder name of "Default" to anything else..."Default old" or "Default broken" or whatever else you like. Once you reopen Chrome it will be reset!

I'm guessing the problem is with SPDY - because only Google's servers are SPDY enabled at the moment.

Try the advice in this link, see if it helps:

http://www.jamiestar...disabling-spdy/

hey, thanks for you're reply.

This has definitely helped, I can use google search now (however i need a new tab to change search terms) and I can load gmail.

Still no chrome web store - It does load after about 2 minutes, but it wont install extensions - I got one download to start and it had downloaded 37KB in about 6 minutes! Then i got a network error.

At least now I have some progress I can try searching (on duckduckgo lol).

thanks again

Firstly, sorry for the double post but I cant find an edit post button?

Maybe the profile folder is not getting deleted on uninstallation, grabbed this from google groups on how to do it

---

Users --> Your User Folder --> AppData (this might be a hidden folder if you aren't admin) --> Local --> Google --> Chrome --> Default

The folder "Default" contains all of the requisite settings. To reset Chrome, close it and change the folder name of "Default" to anything else..."Default old" or "Default broken" or whatever else you like. Once you reopen Chrome it will be reset!

I tried this thanks for the suggestion. Didnt work I'm afraid, when I uninstalled chrome I used revo uninstaller pro, which deletes all files left over after uninstall so Im assuming those settings were deleted when i reinstalled. I tried it again anyway following your instructions but its still the same.

I'm guessing the problem is with SPDY - because only Google's servers are SPDY enabled at the moment.

Try the advice in this link, see if it helps:

http://www.jamiestar...disabling-spdy/

As for this one, the first time I tried it, i edited the chrome shortcut and added " --use-spdy=off --use-system-ssl" and then opened the wrong shortcut! This is why it hadn't worked lol!

After realising my mistake, I tried it again and my problems are gone :D

Have managed to install all my favourite extensions again and everything is working fine!

Thanks so much for your help.