Hawaii Five-0 (Season 3)

Terrence Howard is heading to Hawaii 5-0, EW has learned exclusively.

But the Academy Award nominee won?t be spending much time on the island. Howard has been booked to appear in the show?s upcoming third season in an episode that features flashbacks to Danny?s (Scott Caan) former life as a cop in Newark, New Jersey. (Hint: They don?t get along.) He is set to appear in one episode that will likely air in October.

EW

EXGmF.jpg

Kendall Jenner's following in her older sisters' footsteps!

Kendall is set to make her acting debut in an episode of CBS' Hawaii Five-0, a CBS rep confirms exclusively to Life & Style.

So what role will she take on? The 16-year-old will play a sales assistant in an episode due to air in October. Taping, which is happening in the next few weeks, will take place in Hawaii.

Because the budding actress is a minor, at least one of her parents, Bruce and Kris Jenner, will have to accompany her. At this stage, it is not known whether her role is for one episode or if it will be a recurring role.

Life and Style

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the episode yesterday. That bad guys character ([\spolier] who saved wolfat

) was over pretty quickly though.

• 2 weeks later...

so is Michelle Borth a regular now? I'm kind of warming up to her character though.

Looks like it her name appears in the credits

Star Trek vet George Takei will appear on an upcoming Season 3 episode of the CBS drama, TVLine has confirmed.

Takei will play the uncle of Daniel Dae Kim?s Chin Ho Kelly, as announced by CBS via Twitter. He will provide the team with information that helps them with a case.

Takei?s episode is slated to air in December.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing wrong with the show/season, in fact I think it's been a solid season. What is probably happening is that the viewing numbers are levelling out like a lot of shows do.

Nothing wrong with the show/season, in fact I think it's been a solid season. What is probably happening is that the viewing numbers are levelling out like a lot of shows do.

I have to disagree, I think its kinda running stale, it could get better of course

I have to disagree, I think its kinda running stale, it could get better of course

Yeah it is turning into a CSI styled show (not that there is anything wrong with the CSI series). Some bad guys do something. H50 team say "Oh not they shot at us!" :p. "Let's dig more into their background and see that they're a ex-convict. **Goes after the team or a regular cop, and then the H50 team kill the bad guys.

But hey, next episode looks decent!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n2u9UA-pzw