11 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote]
Microsoft is "aware" that Xbox Live and Xbox.com are currently unavailable for a large number of users, the company has stated.

Eurogamer readers got in touch to say they were having issues this morning. As of this moment, Xbox Live and portions of Xbox.com are down.
"We're aware that some users may be experiencing difficulty logging in to Xbox LIVE at present," a Microsoft spokesperson told Eurogamer.
"This does happen from time to time while updates and fixes are made to the system and should not be symptomatic of any larger problems."
A message on Microsoft's [url="http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status"]Xbox Live Status[/url] support site said the company was "working on the issue".
"We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience," the message added.

[/quote]

Still down for me at the moment

[url="http://bit.ly/NJNF05"]http://bit.ly/NJNF05[/url]

[b] UPDATE: Microsoft insists that Xbox Live won't be down for long[/b]

[quote]
Xbox Live has been down most of this morning. And gamers are not at all happy.
It doesn
1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the info.

Posted

Anyone else getting this error on Xbox.com

"Sorry, we

Posted

I'm getting the same errors now on xbox.com and on my 360 it doesnt connect to live :(

Posted

[quote name='BeLGaRaTh' timestamp='1347999526' post='595187521']
I'm getting the same errors now on xbox.com and on my 360 it doesnt connect to live :(
[/quote]

Xbox.com and Xbox Live are working on my end. Restart your internet and Xbox?

Posted

Restart my internet? Cant do that, but the 360 has been restarted numerous times over the last few hours which is what is when it started (5pm UK time so over 4 hours now) Friends all have the same issue.

Posted

[quote name='BeLGaRaTh' timestamp='1347999999' post='595187545']
Restart my internet? Cant do that, but the 360 has been restarted numerous times over the last few hours which is what is when it started (5pm UK time so over 4 hours now) Friends all have the same issue.
[/quote]

Restarting the internet I meant by restarting all the internet devices, my apologies. On your router do you have ports that need to be enabled to connect to Xbox Live? If so, make sure they are still opened. Strange your not able to access either as the service is running perfectly fine.

If you have a twitter, I would contact @XboxSupport and ask them for a little bit more assistance. They are very good and respond quickly.

Posted

Router was reset an hour or so ago after a power outage here (nothing to do with live though :)) As mentioned a few friends are having the same issues. It would appear to be an issue at their end (Microsoft) as the message states

[quote]
[b] Unavailable[/b]

[b] Sorry, we

Posted (edited)

So strange...if the problem isn't fixed within the next few hours I would either give them a nice phone call or contact their support team through Twitter. I hope it fixes itself very soon.

Do you have the new Dashboard update? I've been reading people cannot connect to Live after updating. Edited by DR3AMxCATCHER

Posted

Yes, three of us have the update, but two dont, so don't think it would be that

Posted

I have an old Xbox 360 (Falcon) that is having trouble with downloading profiles then frequently disconnects from Live.

Other two I own, Xbox 360 Premium (Jasper) and Xbox 360 S (Corona) are in the beta and have no issues with either.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0