More Firefox issues

When dling anything through ff15, it stops dling. Flash crashes on my wife while playing her facebook games. I have switched browsers to Chrome and while it seems to work, it's slow loading my wife's facebook games.

Awhile back someone was telling me about another FF style browser, but I can't remember what it was called. I keep thinking they said it was Silverfox, but that's for Wii or something.

I used to get quite of bit of crashes using Waterfox, all was fixed when I updated to Waterfox 15. Is this what you're using? You can download it here.

The flash problem can be fixed by using the 32 bit variant of Adobe flash as opposed to the 64.

Regards.

Thanx everyone. Waterfox with x86 flash is working so far for us. Wife has had 0 issues with Facebook games now.

If the 64bit build is working fine but the 32bit version crashes, then you might have some 3rd party extension or something loading itself into Firefox and crashing (Since the 64bit builds are too buggy for normal release, all the extensions that hook themselves into Firefox are 32bit only)