Mass Effect 3 MP - Anyone still play?

Just wondering if anyone still played the Multiplayer of Mass effect 3 at all?

I've only just started playing it and I feel like a total noob with a lot of the players understanding all the finer points of building your characters, weapons etc and wondered if there were any like minded people just starting to venture into it?

I play it on ps3 mostly, if anyone wants to join...

Tried it once, and kept getting auto kicked as soon as I joined a random game, guessing the "starting newb" level. After that decided not to care about it.

Play it and love it ... though it has its problems ...

You'd (may) be better off playing bronze the first few levels until you understand the weapons and all the powers of each character ...

also to advance beyond lvl 120 you need to promote characters (as they reach lvl 20)

vanguard (krogan) is among the easiest to start off with and equip carnifex pistol (or reeger carbine if you have it) ... again play on bronze as you will get your ass kicked till kingdom come --- always update the last 2 passive powers then pick the 2 offensive ones

engineer and infiltrator are harder to play .... suffice to say by the time you reach lvl 80-120 you will have a better grasp as what you need to do and some tactics - by that time you will be playing on silver and will figure out what equipment you can add to the character to enhance specific things

I play on PC, but if you got questions post them and I am sure people will be able to give you good hints

I play it with a friend on the weekends on PC. Most of the time just long enough to do the squad goal and/or get enough credits for a Premium Spectre pack.

I've never met anyone to kick just based on how new someone is. It's very possible you either had network issues or the host did, I have seen that a few times.

Everyone seems to be having the same thoughts as me: good fun for a while, but ultimately the same after you get to a certain level.

I was hoping I could find a couple other people to play with as I only have one person on my friend list who plays regularly.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it's not finding games that's my problems, it's finding people to play with on a regular basis who are similar to myself (ie: casual players who don't take it too seriously, but still wanting to play as well as we can).

Joining randoms get's very boring, as the people you play with are all strangers, have different ways of playing and, quite possibly the worst part of it, rage quit when you kill a boss character and insist you "stole their kill"... it's a co-op game, all xp is shared at the end of the mission. And it's even worse when they are playing with a character that is already lvl 20 and cannot earn xp anymore, just makes me laugh.

Did anyone ever play it? Of all the people I know who own the game, none have played the MP including myself.

Yeah it's not finding games that's my problems, it's finding people to play with on a regular basis who are similar to myself (ie: casual players who don't take it too seriously, but still wanting to play as well as we can).

Joining randoms get's very boring, as the people you play with are all strangers, have different ways of playing and, quite possibly the worst part of it, rage quit when you kill a boss character and insist you "stole their kill"... it's a co-op game, all xp is shared at the end of the mission. And it's even worse when they are playing with a character that is already lvl 20 and cannot earn xp anymore, just makes me laugh.

Are you serious? ...what? I didn't know people that stupid existed. I've been playing a while and haven't noticed that.

Just played a bunch of Silver rounds last night, got my first ultra rare assault rifle (the Saber) muahahaha! :) A friend introduced me to ME3 MP, and another friend and I have been playing regularly. I guess by myself I would never have had a reason to try it or keep going.

Unfortunately yes, I ran into two more of them tonight as well lol.

As I'm still so new it's taking me so long to build up my characters to something where I can do Silver, On bronze I'm still a tad too squishy to solo them 100%, usually get to wave 9 before I'm pancaked which means I only get about 8k credits, taking me forever to save for spectre packs at least and I want to go for premium spectres lol.

Do you play on xbox or ps3 Deranged?

Dude I was doing Bronze almost forever because for Silver to go well I seem to need extra weapon/armor/whatever boosts unless I find a really good team.

(And I've been playing for ages. Maybe I'm just a sissy, considering if you make it to l10 in Silver and don't survive you can still make loads more credits than Bronze.)

Also I cheap out and use the rocket launchers on Silvers, but only if its the last three waves and we look overwhelmed.

I play on PC. I don't have a 360 anymore as of a few months ago and never had a PS3.

Lol that's exactly how I feel, Bronze up to wave 7/8 is a walkover even solo with most of my lvl20 char's, but silver I can't even make a dent on wave 1 lol but I'm reading on lots of other websites that they've soloing silver and can two-man gold with some builds and I'm just thinking "How??" I dread to think how platinum is as well.

And that's my trouble with randoms, finding someone who wants to play as a team and win.

Well the PC players seem to be pretty well entrenched. I haven't encountered much stupid behavior at all. My friend who introduced me to the game said he'd seen a fair bit though.

The Harrier I just picked up cuts through armor like a boss so I think I know my future build for soldiers at least.

I feel stupid doing Bronze now because of it o.o they're so frackin easy

Harriers and Typhoons are mentally good, yet to get one myself but it's on my "wishlist" so to speak. Best two weapons I've got so far are the Eagle (nice auto pistol) and Hurricane.

Just got myself the N7 Slayer as well but go no idea how to spec it yet :/

"Fixed an issue when using Biotic Charge before death that caused the match to be unplayable afterwards"

THANK YOU JESUS! About time! So many great matches/full extractions got screwed up because of that. Now my ExCerby can charge away like no tomorrow.

Just glad they fixed the Banshees and brought skillshots back to some degree for boss creatures.

I don't usually hang around banshees for obvious reasons, but it sucks when they grab you and shouldn't be able to.