Bates Motel

The film Psycho? That's the little nod to taxidermy from Season 1 I thought? Maybe I misread that :rofl:

I've never seen the film. :(

If the producers really wanted to bring in the ratings (as horrible as it sounds) they should just do the incest and get it over with. I mean, it's pretty obvious Norma and Norman Bates are ######ed up in the head in many ways. Why not put the literal cherry on top of that pie.

Well, they might get cancelled after doing that. Still, yeah.

Also firey, you need to see the original film (and none of the sequels, please) it's an amazing piece of work. And might give you more insight into what they are trying to do in the TV series a bit (probably not though lol).

• 1 month later...

If the producers really wanted to bring in the ratings (as horrible as it sounds) they should just do the incest and get it over with. I mean, it's pretty obvious Norma and Norman Bates are ****ed up in the head in many ways. Why not put the literal cherry on top of that pie.

Well, they might get cancelled after doing that. Still, yeah.

Also firey, you need to see the original film (and none of the sequels, please) it's an amazing piece of work. And might give you more insight into what they are trying to do in the TV series a bit (probably not though lol).

Will definitely check it out.  And yea.. if this show was on HBO the incest would have happened in the first episode (*cough* game of thrones *cough*).  Though they definitely hint at it throughout the show.

And yea.. if this show was on HBO the incest would have happened in the first episode (*cough* game of thrones *cough*).

*cough* it happens in the book and plays a huge part in the plot *cough*.

*cough* it happens in the book and plays a huge part in the plot *cough*.

Yea, haven't read the books.  But my point was that had it been done on HBO it would of happened already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...