Server 2012 Direct access issues

Ok installed 2012 to use Directaccess as it is meant to be more seamless than VPN, but have run into multiple issues. It is only a single server running all roles and I just want to access it remotely on a few clients. These are the issues I have run into so far:

The IP-HTTPS route does not have published property enabled.

I did

netsh interface ipv6 add route fd72:c126:3978:3333::1/64 IPHTTPSInterface publish=yes
[/CODE]

Which has come back ok, but makes no difference. Also tried uninstalling the interface and re-enabling as suggested but has no effect.

Also have:

Route advertisement is disabled on the IP-HTTPS adapter. This is required for DirectAccess to work as expected.

Enable forwarding on the IP-HTTPS adapter.

There is no response from the network location server URL. DirectAccess connectivity might not work as expected, andDirectAccess clients located inside the corporate network might not be able to reach internal resources.

Seems to be next to no documentation I can find for these issues either.

Yeah I think you found the same article I did. Don't use that one. When you install the role just use the wizard and just use the default. Make sure you open port 443 on your router and point that back to the DA server.

On another note I still don't have this working either.