Get app delete to remove those stubborn left over files from uninstalling things. You basically drag the app onto the wooden basket and it finds all the references. you click the link, delete the selected file, and on to the next. Saved 5GB on my SSD.http://www.reggieashworth.com/appdelete
- Maybe dual boot it with W7 (Bootcamp--included with OS X)
- Crossover (Run Windows Progs.on OS X) http://www.codeweavers.com/products/
- ^ Darwine is the free version. It's a bear to use tho.
- Caffeine (On MAS) Stops your mac from going to sleep (great when copying files)
- Angry Birds!!!!!!!!!!!
- More Here: http://www.makeuseof...s/best-mac-apps
Oh! Also, Check here every now and again. They have 100% free stuff sometimes and great deals. Just register an account with them. They don't spam.
It's so you can download your apps and view your serial keys.