16 posts in this topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzOS7l1UmeI

Who's got skillz? I got skillz.

Just copy the link out of the address bar. Don't use the embedded tag.

I tried both pasting it directly and adding the tag manually but none worked.

It does seem big but you have to keep in mind it's a 4.5" screen, and the added thickness is for the OIS on the camera. Overall though I'd like my phone to feel solid and not feather light.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzOS7l1UmeI

Who's got skillz? I got skillz.

Just copy the link out of the address bar. Don't use the embedded tag.

I tried that, even added it manually by doing "

link

" but nothing. And yeah, I don't even see the media button on my editor.

My first thought when I opened the box my Lumia 900 came in was "****, it's substantially bigger than I expected". Right now I'm totally used to it and very much enjoy the larger screen size, specifically when it comes down to typing. I guess those .2 inch won't make much difference (hopefully).

My first thought when I opened the box my Lumia 900 came in was "****, it's substantially bigger than I expected". Right now I'm totally used to it and very much enjoy the larger screen size, specifically when it comes down to typing. I guess those .2 inch won't make much difference (hopefully).

Yeah, you really don't know until you hold it in your hands. I hope to go and try out a 920 first but at this point if I don't get the 920 I'll probably get the HTC 8X. Still the bigger screen, even if it's .2" would be a plus. I just wonder if gray will be out right away or not, some post I read seemed to say gray will show up later, guess Yellow and Red are coming first to market.

The guy should submit his video to the "Captain Obvious Awards". He'll get a nomination at the very least, no doubt about it.

I just wonder if gray will be out right away or not, some post I read seemed to say gray will show up later, guess Yellow and Red are coming first to market.

I'll definitely WON'T be getting yellow or red. :laugh: Terrible, just terrible.

I think what could be the killer for me is the thickness. Currently got an iPhone 5 and it's unbelievably thin. Was planning on selling it to get the Lumia 920 when released by I'm starting to have doubts :s

I think what could be the killer for me is the thickness. Currently got an iPhone 5 and it's unbelievably thin. Was planning on selling it to get the Lumia 920 when released by I'm starting to have doubts :s

On the bright side, Lumias don't need a case to protect them :-)

God, that 920 looks undeniably sexy. I'm not sure what colour to get either :p

Gray also has the added benefit of being matte and not glossy like the yellow and red ones are. Of course Nokia might troll us all and release a Cyan 920 at the same time as well.

I do like me some matte colours, matte/burnt orange could be quite nice too as an additional colour.

Red.

:D

I'll definitely WON'T be getting yellow or red. :laugh: Terrible, just terrible.

:(

Ontopic: I found the video quite funny at the beginning as he starts using the Lumia by swiping up and down and then attempts to do the same with the iPhone lol. :D

Lumia 920, FOR THE WIN?!?! Yes!