Sons of Anarchy Season 5

I am not going to have a fancy first post of a Media thread like rappy.. but..

All I can say is holy ****, this season is crazy at only 3 episodes in.

I was ****ed that Ope died, he was one of my favorites for sure.

Definitely looking to be a great season.

Agreed. I was so hoping

it would be Tig. But I bet Pope goes down at the end of the season.

Agreed. I was so hoping

it would be Tig. But I bet Pope goes down at the end of the season.

I was so hoping

it would be Tig

Same here, as that would of created a crazy war with Pope.

I watched it last night, and I was absolutely stunned.

I kept saying when Opie was on screen, don't you dare volunteer. I'm not normally rattled by TV shows or what not, but that absolutely rocked me... I hope Jax gets that main security guard real quick

• 3 weeks later...

Each week this show keeps the suspense. Great season so far.

I don't trust pope, but I was happy to see that Jax got the guard (thanks to pope).

I agree this season has been great so far.

I agree with being upset about Ope, he was one of my favorite characters too, however, the more I see Pope, the more I'm starting to like him. So far, he's been helping to bring Jax up a level as a leader, and I think as long as he's around, he'll keep pushing Jax to become better. I was really surprised when I saw that Clay and the new guys were responsible for the break-ins though. That will definitely complicate things, especially since the Sherrif's wife got killed in the last attack

. Will definately be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out. Crazy it's almost halfway over already though. On another note,

I'm really really starting to dislike Gemma a lot. She's a crazy, manipulative b****. That crap she started with Nero and his surprise sister is a huge sign of that, granted, that chick had major issues too

Yes she has been, but she at least did what was best for the club the first few seasons lol.

They really are not pulling any punches with this season. I was not expecting that at all, at the end of the latest episode.

Is the kid alive or dead?

Holy ending.. so far this season is great. I don't think it's the best in terms of story, but that said.. it's by far not the worst.

I don't know, I don't see why they would write off Abel. I think it will end up being simmilar to the start of the show. He will be critically wounded/hurt, near death, need surgery, survive.

It also leads into even more fighting between Gem and Jax and his old lady (can't think of her name).

• 1 month later...

After last night's season finale, I can definitely say that

I can't stand Gemma even more now than I thought was possible earlier this season. I didn't think she'd actually snitch on Tara, but I should've expected it since she overheard Jax and Nero talking. On another note, even though I saw Juice put Clay's gun in the bike, I still didn't see Pope's set up coming, but have to admit, that was really smart of Jax. Sucks about Bobby resigning as VP though, but he wasn't really on board with the plans anyway

. Can't wait until next season now. One last thing though,

did anyone else get a chill when Gemma put her hand on Jax's chest, the same way Tara did at the end of last season, and the way Gemma and Jax's father looked in the picture from back in the day

?