We figured it out.... Not sure how it happened, but we had another policy with blank wireless settings overwriting our wireless policy.
sc302, on 08 October 2012 - 19:23, said:
local policies are different than server policies. you will have many more server policies than local policies. to see what policies are being ran, you need to check the resultant set of policies. You can do this by running rsop.msc
also you can check to see what policies are being applied and ignored by running gpresult /r at a command prompt. These two tools are what is needed to successfully see what the client is doing with policies, what is being grabbed, what is being ignored, and what is actually being applied and what policy is applying it.
rsop.msc is what we used to discover our problem. Thanks!