What can I do with this domain?

I'm not sure if this is the right section so if it's not, please move it. Thanks,

Okay I have the domain www.thediscussioncafe.com. I would love to use it for something cool. Any ideas? I've already tried with doing forums with it but I'm over it lol.

Any ideas would be appreciated! :)

See with the word discussion in there you're kind of limited to a site which allows users to 'discuss' in my opinion which would lead me to a forum covering just about every topic known to man and cafe makes it sound informal..so it just sort of adds to that image. I wish you luck and if i think of anything i'll come back!

the name is cool and reflects a cool idea. maybe a forum is larger than what you intended. driving traffic is harder than one might imagine unless you get a break or know what to do. be sure you have a good host. google websites might be the thing they have a bunch of tools and you know they are indexed. your website automactically has a nice mobile site.

the format like the consumerist is easy on the eyes and looks like maintenance would not be bad. he had to turn off comments for a time. if you are doing this alone you might enlist some help on traffic. content will be key.

your name says discussion so stick to that or change it. location, location, location. best of luck

What about a chat type site?

rapehub.com

What the serious **** man?....