Carmageddon for iOS FREE for 24 hours!

Oh I been waiting for this and for a while I thought it wouldn't get approval from Apple but here it is :D

So many good memories playing this back in the day on the PC and it had a kickass soundtrack :happy:

GO GET IT! :devil:

• Like 1

I got it a few hours ago. I turned off the music - it sounds awful out of a phone speaker.

The game is fantastic on iOS, though.

I got it a few hours ago. I turned off the music - it sounds awful out of a phone speaker.

The game is fantastic on iOS, though.

Earphones all the way ;)

Yup, the game is optimized really well on iOS and the controls feel great.

I got the email about this a couple of days ago. I'm sure I saw a mention about it coming to Android, anyone got more info about that?

It's due at the end of the year/early next year.

There is no money in Android, so they released the iOS version first.

It's due at the end of the year/early next year.

Thanks for the heads up. I thought it was coming sooner than that, but must've misread!

I challenge your Android claim, but that's not for this thread.

Thanks for the heads up. I thought it was coming sooner than that, but must've misread!

I challenge your Android claim, but that's not for this thread.

A lot of high-profile games come out for iOS weeks, if not months, before Android.

Man, I forgot all about this game!! Thanks for sharing.

Whats a good site that keeps up with upcoming iOS releases of "GOOD" games?

I was being funny. Talking about how the Wii U will have a touch screen in the middle.. but honestly no I don't know really care about a console made for 10 year olds.

I was being funny. Talking about how the Wii U will have a touch screen in the middle.. but honestly no I don't know really care about a console made for 10 year olds.

That is how it is to be a kid. You will grow up sooner or later.

Whole heartedly enjoying it and very pleased they didn't go down the green blooded Zombies route and stuck with the nice red gore ;)

Agree that playing games like this on a touch screen is far from ideal but it'll do.