I've just lost the clock on my 3GS. How do i get it back?

I installed a couple of things via Cydia

CarbonX HD theme, which installed a few other things (about 4 others, 1 of which was Winterboard).

Also Typophone4.

Didn't like it on my 3GS (probably requires 4/4S really) so went to remove.

Uninstalled CarbonX HD, uninstalled Typophone4, uninstalled Winterboard.

My phone had a bit of a panic attack & wouldn't turn back on. Got that sorted in the end though.

2 problems are left...

1) Now when the screen is blank & i hit the home button, i get the normal slide to unlock, the normal battery icon in the middle, but no big clock above the battery icon. How do i get it back?

2) Not as much of an issue as above, but When a load of apps are grouped together in a folder, the background is that carbon effect left over from the CarbonX hack. How do i get it to be the normal background?

TIA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It should come as no surprise that everyone on this forum wasn't going out of their way to show you how to fix your hacked, ancient phone. Be appreciative anyone even responded at all.

• 2 weeks later...

It should come as no surprise that everyone on this forum wasn't going out of their way to show you how to fix your hacked, ancient phone. Be appreciative anyone even responded at all.

Here's an idea...

* jailbreaking isn't illegal, so what's your point?

* "Ancient"? I don't think so.

an?cient

1 ? ?[eyn-shuhnt] Show IPA

adjective

of or in time long past, especially before the end of the Western Roman Empire a.d. 476: ancient history.

dating from a remote period; of great age: ancient rocks; ancient trees.

very old; aged: an ancient folk tale.

being old in wisdom and experience; venerable.

old-fashioned or antique.

Maybe not one of the newest phones on the market admittedly, but what on earth has age got to do with the problem anyway? So i ask again ....... your point??

* "Ancient"? I don't think so.

an?cient

1 ? ?[eyn-shuhnt] folk tale.

being old in wisdom and experience; venerable.

old-fashioned or antique.

Maybe not one of the newest phones on the market admittedly, but what on earth has age got to do with the problem anyway? So i ask again ....... your point??

Yup, your phone fits with number 5 :)