Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Farming Simulator 2013

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Is there a farmer in you? I've always wanted to find it out for myself!

This game is being released today on steam in just a few hours!

Farming Simulator 2013, the #1 farming simulation game! Welcome to the largest and most exciting farming simulator ever made! Farming Simulator 2013 is bigger and enriched with outstanding content and many new features, challenging you to take on the role of a modern day farmer.

Animal husbandry, crops, sales

Posted

I install stuff like this for my brother who's into truck and farm games.They are some of the most BORING games ever, just like all the Truck simulators out there. In the truck ones you drive to place A, pick up trailer, drive to point B, drop trailer, pick another trailer up and drive to point C, you get my drift. My Dad does it in real life and he says it's monotonous, but good money! He deals with explosive chemicals so he gets paid well ;)

Farming Sim is like: Plant some crops, wait for them to grow, harvest with combine, rinse and repeat as well as doing other stuff. Last time I tried Farm Sim 2011 I uninstalled within half an hour.... The only fun bit was modding it adding vehicles for my brother who loves this kind of thing, I enjoyed hacking the game files to make all the vehicles and addons free so you didn't have to earn in game credits....

Posted

This seemed surprisingly popular with the guys here at Neowin, enough that I wanted to play it and try it out. But I think that, like flight simulator, I would only play it for 5 minutes at a time.

Posted

but can you drift the tractor, run over cattle and other farmers?

All these types of simulators, i always find myself doing something like this after five minutes.

1 person likes this

Posted

No demo yet.

"You'll be able to manage a farm with up to 10 other players online or via local network"

Posted

http://www.giantbomb.com/chat/

They're currently doing a live stream of it, WITH DUBSTEP

Posted

I think i'll stick to Garbage Truck Simulator...

Posted

I found Farming SImulator 2013 mods website: http://ls2013.info