5 posts in this topic

Posted

Trying to listen to a US radio station, i wasn't allowed as i'm from the UK. After searching, i downloaded this program which enabled me to listen to it, however it is riddled with ads.

Anyway, i couldn't connect to iTunes properly & my google was saying i was from the US, so i 'disconnected' from the program, but this stops my entire internet from working.

How can i solve this problem?

Posted

Use a half decent proxy/VPN

Posted

I should point out i'm not very good with this stuff, so basically i need my hand held throughout it - not because i'm lazy, but because i don't know what i'm doing.

That aside, how can i use my internet connection with this being disabled at the moment? When i disable it, it's stopping me from using the net.

[b]EDIT[/b]: I also feel that this HotSpot Shield is slowing my net connection down massively.

Posted

"it is riddled with ads."
"HotSpot Shield is slowing my net connection down massively."

You Don't say ;)

Who would of thunk it?? :rofl:

If you want to circumvent regional restrictions -- your on the right track is the only hint I will give. Since what your asking for is against policy here to be frank.

Posted

Well i can't figure a way around it. I've tried googling, even just to find a way of letting me get my connection back without using HotSpot & it returns results of people uninstalling this & still being unable to connect to the net without HSS, so i can only assume they're asking their question on another machine.

I don't mind a great deal right now as i'm planning on formatting the HD as i've taken delivery of a new SSD which i need to set up, but it's still pretty irritating.