How do I Redownload my $39.99 Windows 8 (Back Up Disk still NOT here)?

yeah I was wondering this myself.

I downloaded and updated to windows 8 but It didn't create a iso or any sort of file

and there doesn't seem to be a way to simply reinstall windows the same way

Thanks for letting me know. I guess I get to wait for the Back Up Disk.

I had to do the same thing. You should have received an email "Thank you for ordering Windows 8". In that email there is a string saying "If you need to download Windows, write down your new product key and enter it here." where "here" is a link to download the file again.

The email they send you after you buy Windows 8 download gives you a link to download it again. Says "If you need to download Windows, write down your new product key and enter it here" the word here is the link. It's towards the top of the email.

OP, your question was too vague. In order to help you, I just needed to know where you were in the setup process, what you had, and what you don't have. I wasn't asking for personal info.

Simple way is buy original serial key using Upgrade Assistant and download the ISO elsewhere

best is using MSDN untouched ISO (32 bit or 64 bit) please check the hashes first before downloading

Well, since the OP chose not to apologize to Dot Matrix, that pretty much sums up all I need to know about his character at this time.

Listen, I'm all for self-policing others on forum sites, but maybe someone in charge should just close this thread. The OP may have reacted in a bizarre manner, but his question was answered. No use piling on the poor fellow.

[Thread cleaned]

Everyone please calm down. To the OP: if you wish to seek help that is fine, but please stick to the topic and avoid going off at others. To everyone else: we don't need to tar him with traces of his background from the rest of the 'net.

I must Apoligize if my post sounded Rude. I simply did NOT understand what Dot Matrix meant by what he said "We need more Information if we are going to help you." I do have both a Learning and a Mental Disorder and sometimes miss under stand what people say. In a better reply to Dot Matrix'es Question, I did Save the Product Key that allows me to Re-Download Windows 8 by Printing Off the Invoice with the Product Key on it. However I cleaned Up my Inbox and did NOT save my 2 E-mails that supposedly had the Re-Download Link on it and as a Result was Unable to Re-Download Windows 8 until the Other Person Provided the Re-Download Link due to my Back Up Disk NOT having Arrived yet.