Show Off Your Website Here

Question

Nice, clean interface. Is that a ready-to-use script or something you build?

I built it :)

From the ground up lol

Working on the admin panel now as i feel the front page will do for now lol

I paid $8,500.00 USD on elance.com for this ebay deal finder to be made,

http://seethecouponf...bay-deal-finder

I regret doing business with the person I hired as you can see the website doesn't load very quickly and theres nothing too exciting about the graphics as he lied to me that he had a team of graphic designers but did not.

If anyone has any advise for me on picking my next web designer please do recommend because I will be involved in another project in a couple of months.

I regret doing business with the person I hired as you can see the website doesn't load very quickly and theres nothing too exciting about the graphics as he lied to me that he had a team of graphic designers but did not.

If anyone has any advise for me on picking my next web designer please do recommend because I will be involved in another project in a couple of months.

Damn bro, I had the same experience as you before. Sorry to hear.

Same forum theme as Hackulous. Is it copied or an actual IPB theme?

It's an actually IPB theme called "Gravity Blue"

Damn the design looks horrible :s

I'm willing to give the design a update for a good price if you want, the designs/mockups are free of charge untill you pick one ^^

• Like 1

http://digiex.net/ - I really need to work on the theme, I think the one i did on VB3 looked miles better. Had to start again with VB4 and never really had time to perfect it, especially for the CMS. Just need to find the time to sit down and do something about it.

Wow, didn't know you were on neowin Insane, haha. I go to digiex for xbox stuff.

Ive not built a site in like 5yrs, but even I could build a better looking and loading site on my own. And for around a 10th of the price ><

The 1990's called, they want their website back. :)

Seriously though, It's a shame you got taken advantage of like that. That is a simply hideous design, and for that kinda dough, absolutely unacceptable.

As others have offered, you should take one of them up on a redesign. The site won't look like a flashback of the past, and for a fraction of the cost.

Wow, didn't know you were on neowin Insane, haha. I go to digiex for xbox stuff.

Haha very small world it appears! I actually discovered Neowin back in 2001, however it took me two years to finally sign up!

Nice to know someone here has heard of Digiex (Y) can't say I recognise your name if you have signed up.

Damn bro, I had the same experience as you before. Sorry to hear.

Thank you for your sympathy, it was indeed a horrible experience for my first big funded project, the funny thing is the guy claimed he was based in america with a team, however when I looked at my analytics I had only received ip's from india :/ .

Damn the design looks horrible :s

I'm willing to give the design a update for a good price if you want, the designs/mockups are free of charge untill you pick one ^^

This sounds great lets please get in contact I will send you my personal email address in a private message so that I can have your contact information when I am ready for a redesign in the next 3 months is the the frame I will be ready.

Ive not built a site in like 5yrs, but even I could build a better looking and loading site on my own. And for around a 10th of the price ><

This makes me feel sick to my stomach knowing this is 100% true,the next time I am going to spend my hard earned money on a passion of mine its going to be through a long term member of neowin thats for sure.

The 1990's called, they want their website back. :)

Seriously though, It's a shame you got taken advantage of like that. That is a simply hideous design, and for that kinda dough, absolutely unacceptable.

As others have offered, you should take one of them up on a redesign. The site won't look like a flashback of the past, and for a fraction of the cost.

Believe me after that experience I am never going back to elance.com for my web design needs, I had always got GREAT content developed from elance writers so I went in too confident with my web design needs. For my future needs it will be a neowin web designer, I will most likely post a thread asking for neowin members to vouch for other neowin members who are web designers when I am ready for my next web design project.

Thanks to every fellow neowin and their input.