Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

64 posts in this topic

Posted

[url="http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/148785-neowin-windows-8-fanboys-users-or-ms-employees-the-truth/"]Link[/url]

Posted

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Epic Win

[size=2]Dot ain't gonna be happy. Oh noes[/size]

Posted

Oh boy...Where's the popcorn?

Posted

YAY! Look everyone! I'm famous! Not sure why. I'm just a bloke from upstate NY, but I'M FAMOUS!
8 people like this

Posted

[quote name='Dot Matrix' timestamp='1352818331' post='595316642']
YAY! Look everyone! I'm famous!
[/quote]

You should immediately make an account there and teach him a lesson :p

Posted

I hate to say this but yes the level has gone down at neowin. People do lot of flaming if one raises questions about windows 8. I saw it on few posts at Neowin. However it's my opinion.
3 people like this

Posted

Everyone at the verge swore i worked for MS as well.. This is pretty hilarious.
4 people like this

Posted

This is hilarious. So much drama.

Posted

[quote name='mkol' timestamp='1352818567' post='595316660']
I hate to say this but yes the level has gone down at neowin. People do lot of flaming if one raises questions about windows 8. I saw it on few posts at Neowin. However it's my opinion.
[/quote]

In my opinion there's just flaming about absolutely everything that happens these days. Sometimes I get the feeling the whole internet has devolved :p
4 people like this

Posted

There is trolls/flaming for any and everything. People are just sensitive about the Windows 8 because its new - It'll be old news soon enough
1 person likes this

Posted

Microsoft obviously encouraged us to write this: http://www.neowin.net/news/editorial-things-that-suck-about-windows-8-on-a-desktop
6 people like this

Posted

[quote name='~Johnny' timestamp='1352818759' post='595316674']
In my opinion there's just flaming about absolutely everything that happens these days. Sometimes I get the feeling the whole internet has devolved :p
[/quote]

This pretty much sums it up.. Everyone's opinion matters more than everyone elses and the opinions people do have are so shallow in the end its not even funny.

Tech writing in general these days makes me want to barf in my mouth..

Posted

Huh, I didn't realise Dot Matrix worked for Microsoft. Of course, it changes absolutely nothing for me, but it's always interesting to learn some more about the guys around here. (Y)

Posted

I don't take anyone who spells seriously as "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]srsly", seriously. For reals.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Either way, who cares? It's my tech site of choice because it's easy to spell and it's in my Chrome Thumbnail.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]On another note, I just sneezed and bit the inside of my mouth. It's bleeding now. :([/font][/color]

Posted

just retards that were convinced in their own little simple minds that nobody would like windows 8,and when windows 8 is doing well, they throw fits like children. poor babies

Posted

Well I hope Dot Matrix doesn't work for Microsoft. He wants to remove the right click context menus!
3 people like this

Posted

Some people just refuse to accept that some IT folk like myself actually enjoy where Windows 8 is going. There are many advantages in Windows 8, you're never going to get with the Windows 9x line.

First and foremost, Windows isn't Linux. Many here make it out to be this nerd's plaything first, consumer OS second, but the truth is, it is a consumer OS. It's geared toward the consumer and workplace. The consumerization of IT has been pushing for changes like this for a long time now.

[quote name='Intrinsica' timestamp='1352819117' post='595316696']
Huh, I didn't realise Dot Matrix worked for Microsoft. Of course, it changes absolutely nothing for me, but it's always interesting to learn some more about the guys around here. (Y)
[/quote]

Funny thing is, I don't. :laugh:
1 person likes this

Posted

Nothing new here. Regardless of the topic one of the most basic defense mechanisms is to assume anyone who doesn't subscribe to your ideology is "paid" by an opposition organization to post their thoughts rather than consider the fact that many people do not follow the same line of thinking as they do.

Posted

Neowin is getting really bad reputation, they may be right, they may be not right... but something is sure, some "vibes" from neowin doesn't come as user ones... rather, as PR Firm ones, that's the main thing here, there is an external entity manipulating opinions here... oh money, what you can't actually do....

Posted

Pretty funny, I might have to refresh that topic throughout the day to see what other conspiracies they have.
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='Dot Matrix' timestamp='1352819996' post='595316736']Funny thing is, I don't. :laugh:[/quote]
Huh? But he said that you admitted it! And of course I'm going to believe some random post on a different forum over a member of the community that I have recognised for a while now, that's just common sense.

Oh well, I'll just forget that piece of "knowledge" then. (Y)
2 people like this

Posted

[quote name='Arceles' timestamp='1352820296' post='595316756']
Neowin is getting really bad reputation, they may be right, they may be not right... but something is sure, some "vibes" from neowin doesn't come as user ones... rather, as PR Firm ones, that's the main thing here, there is an external entity manipulating opinions here... oh money, what you can't actually do....
[/quote]
I know people that occasionally swear I work for MS...joking of course, but still.

It's the 'I don't agree with you so you must be doing something wrong' bandwagon.

There are times I think people go overboard here, but it's ridiculous to assume everyone is getting paid for liking something different.
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='Deranged' timestamp='1352820478' post='595316766']
I know people that occasionally swear I work for MS...joking of course, but still.

It's the 'I don't agree with you so you must be doing something wrong' bandwagon.

There are times I think people go overboard here, but it's ridiculous to assume everyone is getting paid for liking something different.
[/quote]

It's starting to get like the linux community (just look for the "what happened to arch linux?" post) either you know how to use and modify the os or get sort of attacked by people that actually knows how to do it, change just the part of "know how to use the os" by "like metro interface" and see how similar they are...

Posted

I see a lot of people here with the same ridiculous complaints every time someone says something positive about Windows 8.
2 people like this

Posted

Somehow I would expect Microsoft employees to act a bit more subtle.

Would be interesting to find out though how many of the people aggressively promoting Windows 8 are also writing apps for the Store...