Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nexus 4 ...

6 posts in this topic

Posted

So Here I am in the U.S. hitting refresh on my browser like a mad man to be able to order a Nexus 4. With no notification all of a sudden I could add one to my cart. Then when trying to finish the purchase, it just kept timing out. I continued to try, but with no luck. In but a few moments the phone was removed from my cart. So I added the 8gig version instead.It too would just timeout every time I would try to click buy now. In but seconds, it too would be gone from my cart.

I think they sold out in minutes. This just makes me sad. While it's great for them, I'm just ticked off in a way. My contract with Verizon expires next month, and I had planned to buy this and move to someone else. Now when I move, it will be with a forced lesser phone.

Was anyone able to get one just now?

Posted

In the US here as well. I was able to order a 16GB around 11:35 AM EST.

This launch is a mess in terms of stock. From what I saw, the UK sold out in ~9 minutes.

Posted

Gratz.

I'm just a little ticked off at this whole thing personally. At first they stated it wouldn't be on sale until 9am PST... That's why I was looking around 10 til noon! False information is bogus!

Posted

Since I'm not going to be able to get one of these, does anyone have any suggestions for a similar device? This has me personally disheartened with google and droid...

Posted

So Here I am in the U.S. hitting refresh on my browser like a mad man to be able to order a Nexus 4. With no notification all of a sudden I could add one to my cart. Then when trying to finish the purchase, it just kept timing out. I continued to try, but with no luck. In but a few moments the phone was removed from my cart. So I added the 8gig version instead.It too would just timeout every time I would try to click buy now. In but seconds, it too would be gone from my cart.

I think they sold out in minutes. This just makes me sad. While it's great for them, I'm just ticked off in a way. My contract with Verizon expires next month, and I had planned to buy this and move to someone else. Now when I move, it will be with a forced lesser phone.

Was anyone able to get one just now?

The exact same thing happened with me in the UK, I got in before it sold out, and it error'd 5 times, emptying my cart.

Posted

OMG!

I just refeshed the page and it let me add a 8gig unit to my cart. So I bought it! WOOT!!!!

Now to see if I get any confirmation..... /rubs_hands_together_evil-like