Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

movies First Image from 'Mortal Instruments: City of Bones'

19 posts in this topic

CkVZE.jpg

When fifteen-year-old Clary Fray heads out to the Pandemonium Club in New York City, she hardly expects to witness a murder?much less a murder committed by three teenagers covered with strange tattoos and brandishing bizarre weapons. Then the body disappears into thin air. It?s hard to call the police when the murderers are invisible to everyone else and when there is nothing?not even a smear of blood?to show that a boy has died. Or was he a boy?

This is Clary?s first meeting with the Shadowhunters, warriors dedicated to ridding the earth of demons. It?s also her first encounter with Jace, a Shadowhunter who looks a little like an angel and acts a lot like a jerk. Within twenty-four hours Clary is pulled into Jace?s world with a vengeance, when her mother disappears and Clary herself is attacked by a demon. But why would demons be interested in ordinary mundanes like Clary and her mother? And how did Clary suddenly get the Sight? The Shadowhunters would like to know?

I would like to know too.

CtVXA.jpg

Trailer is out!

I'm getting a twilight vibe from the trailer. I'm not saying it looks bad, but I'm not saying it looks good either.

Can't watch the trailer, stupid ****ing region blocking, the Web was supposed to be free information with no restrictions, then they [the useless US] decided to region block stuff and the rest of the world followed!

juWHNHM7y9C8x.jpg
1 person likes this

sQTP1.jpg

5b5d81237958146.jpg 087909237958168.jpg 18818a237958247.jpg a6d181237958339.jpg 262824237958562.jpg 98ce02237958743.jpg 0de6b5237958846.jpg

bkyvc.jpg

d5F7a.jpg

I will watch this with the wife. Shrug... why not.

209.png

adlCYqxh.jpg adx5CmU2.jpg actSKSpv.jpg abmTYLkn.jpg abjHBM6p.jpg ackJwW6e.jpg adhVNXTq.jpg adfVpTLP.jpg acvkxcDN.jpg acg9AXCk.jpg abmOMDuT.jpg adczY2yz.jpg ackLXIBc.jpg aczOhxe3.jpg acbKQ3tJ.jpg abwpzdSh.jpg adhJsik8.jpg acm8czV4.jpg abrjlqgK.jpg acvP3PIL.jpg 

absvGG2o.jpg acgkYuXt.jpg adsrKqR5.jpg acfIDLbU.jpg