- Small
- Lightweight
- Stylish
- Comfortable
- Smart Backlight
- Controls 3 devices via Bluetooth with one press of a button
- Very easy to pair with devices
[b]Cons[/b]
is Bluetooth if you don't have a built in bluetooth in bios you can't use it in dos or enter the bios you have to hook up another keyboard which isn't bluetooth.
Don't come with bluetooth adapter you have to supply your own if your system isn't built in with bluetooth already.
Some Bluetooth adapters doesn't work with setpoint.
[b]Summary[/b]
Design for Windows 8 also works with Windows 7, Easy to use and comfortable to type on for hrs on end., You can sync your PC , iPad, iPhone and Andriod Devices up to three buttons to sync, and You can sync an Microsoft Surface Tablet since is using Windows 8 in the OS since works like a PC aswell.
is illuminated so you can type in the dark and recharable similar to the previous K800 Keyboard.
[b]Features[/b]
[size=3][b]Laser-etched backlit keys:[/b][/size]

[size=2]Type easily in low light and even in the dark. Back lighting ensures the keys are sharp, bright and always easy to read in any light. Only the key characters are illuminated, so you see just what you need to see without distraction.[/size]

[b][size=2][size=3]Auto-adjusting illumination:[/size][/size][/b]

[size=2]The illumination automatically adjusts to suit the light conditions in the room. You can also manually adjust the brightness of the illumination using the F5 and F6 keys.[/size]

[size=3][b]Hand proximity detection:[/b][/size]

[size=2]A motion sensor detects your hands as they approach the keyboard and turns the backlight on/off to help you save power when you are not typing.[/size]

[size=2][size=3][b]Logitech Easy-Switch

Posted

How is it with gaming, any noticeable latency or input lag?

Posted

Not so much a review, more of a sales pitch. But thanks anyway.

Posted

I've been eying the Mac version. It's definitely one of the nicest designed keyboards out there. Am I the only one who thinks the prices on these things are completely out of proportion though?

Posted

I just bought this but not sure what dongle to buy. Would ASUS USB-BT211 be any good, I guess it doesn't work on boot though?

Just noticed this keyboard won't work on boot even with my new laptop that has built in atheros bluetooth.

Posted

Ugh, looks horrible. I hate those type of keys and there's no number pad either.

I'd throw that out after a week with the amount of typing I do.

If you do a lot of typing, there really is no alternative to a mechanical keyboard. Spending

Posted

[quote name='Wakers' timestamp='1359798746' post='595496472']
Ugh, looks horrible. I hate those type of keys and there's no number pad either.

I'd throw that out after a week with the amount of typing I do.

If you do a lot of typing, there really is no alternative to a mechanical keyboard. Spending